Another FINAL Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another FINAL Mock

WelcomeBack

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know I said I posted my final mock already, but I figured I'd throw out just one more. Here goes.

1. Rey Maualuga, ILB, USC
2a. Sean Smith, CB, Utah
2b. Lawrence Sidbury, DE/OLB, Richmond
3. Andy Levitre, OL, Oregon St.
4. Rashad Jennings, RB, Liberty
5. Dudley Guice, WR, Northwestern St.
6. Don Carey, CB, Norfolk St.
7a. Vaughn Martin, NT, Western Ontario
7b. Jose Valdez, OT, Arkansas

UDFA:
Zach Miller, TE, Nebraska-Omaha

Dissect it all you want. If you want reasoning, let me know.

Thanks Pete. I re-watched the 2008 Rose Bowl when USC faced Illinois, and that pushed me even further on the Maualuga choice. He was completely amazing on blitzes that game. And watching the Ohio State game this year, he could improve in coverage.

Thanks Pete. I re-watched the 2008 Rose Bowl when USC faced Illinois, and that pushed me even further on the Maualuga choice. He was completely amazing on blitzes that game. And watching the Ohio State game this year, he could improve in coverage.

Actually..I for one could care less what players are selected...I have faith in Parcells and Co...and thats all I need. It's all good!!

Well...I would be upset if they selected Harvin in the first...but thats a different story.

Hes worth trading up for i think. Hes being compared to ray lewis. Hes the patrick willis of this years draft.... He defines BEAST MODE... F$$k marshawn lynch....

What I'm hearing is that he's could be droping cause he won 't be a 3 down LB....and do you want to draft a guy in round one that will be on the bench on the most important down?....Clay Mathews on the other hand could be the best 3rd down LB in the draft but I think he'll be long gone before we pick.

Ozzy rules!!

What I'm hearing is that he's could be droping cause he won 't be a 3 down LB....and do you want to draft a guy in round one that will be on the bench on the most important down?....Clay Mathews on the other hand could be the best 3rd down LB in the draft but I think he'll be long gone before we pick.

Ozzy rules!!

Ya i agree i think he will be long gone but everyone keeps saying hes not a 3 down lb but says who were is that coming from? I guarantee you he will be an effective 4 down lb.

I live near USC so I got to watch every game. Maualuga is much better than Matthews in my opinion.

Ya i live in Chico nor cal so i get alot of USC games too and rey maualuga is a beast. I think hes worth trading up for....

Back
Top Bottom