Another good draft site... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another good draft site...

yolli71

Club Member
Reaction score
I stumbled across this site 2 weeks ago and it does a nice job of evaluating players. I thought you guys might be interested in seeing this. They add a few new players every day. Davis Mills is their most recent analysis...if you scroll down to the bottom, you'll see the list of other players they've reviewed.

I stumbled across this site 2 weeks ago and it does a nice job of evaluating players. I thought you guys might be interested in seeing this. They add a few new players every day. Davis Mills is their most recent analysis...if you scroll down to the bottom, you'll see the list of other players they've reviewed.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks. Love this guys throwing form, arm strength, and calm in the pocket. But he seems to have played very little in college.

Back
Top Bottom