Another "I Told You So" Moment from JCane... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another "I Told You So" Moment from JCane...

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Jimmy Graham.

From...THE U...

You dudes ready to buy the hype now?

BEASTING on dudes in the NFL.

Dennis Pitta > Jimmy Graham?

:lol: :lol:

But he is way too raw! Years away from contributing anything!!!11111!!11aa

Agreed.

"Look at his stats. Not impressive in my newspaper. Next."

Yet not good enough to trade a wr for! lol - and I included 2 other players who all scored td's this weekend!

Ready to revisit...?

Yet not good enough to trade a wr for! lol - and I included 2 other players who all scored td's this weekend!

Ready to revisit...?

Jimmy Graham was the only one in that deal worth having lol. I can't hand over Roddy White for essentially Jimmy Graham. PLUS I have the White/Ryan combo.

****ing Roddy White yesterday with a WIDE OPEN run to the end zone and he drops the football.

:bobdole:

Jimmy Graham was the only one in that deal worth having lol. I can't hand over Roddy White for essentially Jimmy Graham. PLUS I have the White/Ryan combo.

****ing Roddy White yesterday with a WIDE OPEN run to the end zone and he drops the football.

:bobdole:

actually i'm fine with how it worked out - jimmy g is killing so far in the 1st 3 games played - lance moore will end up with similar numbers roddy has when it's all said and done and ingram is getting more and more touches in the red zone - btw, white had at least 3 drops yesterday!

Jeff Ireland wouldn't notice an athletic TE even if two of them put up a combined 186 yards for 2 TDs in a game against the Fins.

Back
Top Bottom