Another Loss For Pacman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Loss For Pacman

Thumper1016

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I am not sure where he goes from here, but all that talk from Roach saying they were going to knock out Marquez bit them in the ass IMO.

Pac got knocked the **** out. Dude didnt move a muscle for ages. I thought he may have been dead lol.

He was sleeping for like 2 minutes. Best fight I seen in a while though!

He got knocked the **** out for damn sure.

When they asked him after the fight about that punch, I really wanted him to be honest and say "I dont have a clue. Cant remember ****" because you know theres know way he knows WTF happened. He came to and probably didnt know how the hell he got in a boxing ring.

Some where Mayweather has to be pissed he didnt take the money and fight Pacman he would have beat Manny IMO.

original-2.gif

Holy hell what a vicious right hand! There goes any chance of Pac VS Mayweather :lol:

Oh, the top joke going around now.... How many Mexicans does it take to knock out Manny Pacquiao? Just Juan. :chuckle:

My thoughts exactly Mayweather missed out on what would have been an easy pay day for him. I think Manny is done after being KO'd out like that.

When they asked him after the fight about that punch, I really wanted him to be honest and say "I dont have a clue. Cant remember ****" because you know theres know way he knows WTF happened. He came to and probably didnt know how the hell he got in a boxing ring.

I was thinking 2 things when they were interviewing him.....

1) Why the **** are they interviewing this guy. He needs medical attention immediately. He dosent just need a look over from a ringside Dr. He needs to be taken to the hospital.

2) Why the **** are they interviewing this guy. Its pretty obvious he dosent truly recall anything that just ****ing happened. Asking him questions about what just transpired is pointless and kinda cruel.

Some where Mayweather has to be pissed he didnt take the money and fight Pacman he would have beat Manny IMO.

On the contrary, I feel that Pacman is probably thinking what you've suggested. Mayweather can get another big fight if he wants one. Pac is done....

That was the most depressed i've been watching boxing. That dirty mexican should've never even had this many shots against manny. Boxing is a lost cause, the fights people actually want to see never happen and we're stuck watching **** like this. You pay almost $100 and what do you get? An awful undercard, fiddy cent flying down from the rafters babbling about something and pac man forgetting how to throw a jab and blowing it with one ****in second left. What an awful night. TKO should have put juan away years ago. Fights 2,3 and 4 would have never even happened. Boxing sucks.

How many Mexicans does it take to knock out Manny?

Just Juan.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

That was the most depressed i've been watching boxing. That dirty mexican should've never even had this many shots against manny. Boxing is a lost cause, the fights people actually want to see never happen and we're stuck watching **** like this. You pay almost $100 and what do you get? An awful undercard, fiddy cent flying down from the rafters babbling about something and pac man forgetting how to throw a jab and blowing it with one ****in second left. What an awful night. TKO should have put juan away years ago. Fights 2,3 and 4 would have never even happened. Boxing sucks.

I actually thought that was one of the best "big" fights Ive seen in a while. The undercards were not good, but the main event was definitely exciting.

Back
Top Bottom