Another Mock Draft for everyone's entertainment

JaxFinsFan

Rookie
Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Jacksonville
RD#1(2)-Braylon Edwards WR Michigan

RD#2(?)-Ciatrick Fason RB Florida- If a Surtain trade takes place?/ Insurance for RW. ( he is coming back 8.6 million reasons why)

RD#3(70)-Donte Nicholson S Oklahoma

RD#4(104)-Kyle Orton QB Purdue
RD#4(117)-Jason Brown C North Carolina Frm St.Louis(Zgonina, the other possible trade)

RD#5(138)-CJ Brooks G/T Maryland
RD#6- NP
RD#7(216)-Dave Rayner K Michigan St.

Here's something you don't see very much! I was looking at draft prospects and I came across a OLB that played at Missouri, James Kinney HT 6 11 WT 240. I have never heard of him before or seen a OLB that big.

Fire away!!!
 

Namor

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Jan 19, 2005
Messages
7,015
Reaction score
1,384
I feel the only way we don't take a RB in the first will be because we will take
a QB.
 

FinFrenzy

Never Lose Faith in the Fins
Finheaven VIP
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
3,415
Reaction score
65
Age
45
Location
New Port Richey, FL
We have 2 4th's? Not a bad draft but I'd rather take a QB or RB #2 overall. And I'd rather keep surtain and do a new deal with him.
 

Mitchy71

Saskatchewan PhinFan
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Actually You read a typo or something. Kinney is 6'1. Not 6'11. Damn good OLB too.
 

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
0
JaxFinsFan said:
RD#1(2)-Braylon Edwards WR Michigan

RD#2(?)-Ciatrick Fason RB Florida- If a Surtain trade takes place?/ Insurance for RW. ( he is coming back 8.6 million reasons why)

RD#3(70)-Donte Nicholson S Oklahoma

RD#4(104)-Kyle Orton QB Purdue
RD#4(117)-Jason Brown C North Carolina

RD#5(138)-Frm St.Louis(Zgonina, the other possible trade)-CJ Brooks G/T Maryland
RD#6- NP
RD#7(216)-Dave Rayner K Michigan St.

Here's something you don't see very much! I was looking at draft prospects and I came across a OLB that played at Missouri, James Kinney HT 6 11 WT 240. I have never heard of him before or seen a OLB that big.

Fire away!!!
Not that good. You don't understand where players are projected and have a lot of people going later then they should.
 

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
5,049
Reaction score
1
Age
32
Location
England
Mitchy71 said:
Actually You read a typo or something. Kinney is 6'1. Not 6'11. Damn good OLB too.
yeah, he is 6'1...

at 6'11 240 the nba would be all over him.
 

FakeSpike13

Second String
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
0
umm no way we get anything for zgonina, let alone a 4th... teams know he doesnt fit the saban scheme and are waiting like sharks to see if hes cut
 

JaxFinsFan

Rookie
Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Jacksonville
Hostile7 said:
Not that good. You don't understand where players are projected and have a lot of people going later then they should.
I wasn't looking into other teams needs so it could be different I know. I was looking at a number of draft websites not how they had there mocks but player rankings. Doing mock drafts are a crab shoot anyway
 

JaxFinsFan

Rookie
Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Jacksonville
FakeSpike13 said:
umm no way we get anything for zgonina, let alone a 4th... teams know he doesnt fit the saban scheme and are waiting like sharks to see if hes cut
JUst wishfull thinking! You make a good point.
 
Top Bottom