Another Mock Draft for everyone's entertainment

JaxFinsFan

Rookie
Reaction score
RD#1(2)-Braylon Edwards WR Michigan

RD#2(?)-Ciatrick Fason RB Florida- If a Surtain trade takes place?/ Insurance for RW. ( he is coming back 8.6 million reasons why)

RD#3(70)-Donte Nicholson S Oklahoma

RD#4(104)-Kyle Orton QB Purdue
RD#4(117)-Jason Brown C North Carolina Frm St.Louis(Zgonina, the other possible trade)

RD#5(138)-CJ Brooks G/T Maryland
RD#6- NP
RD#7(216)-Dave Rayner K Michigan St.

Here's something you don't see very much! I was looking at draft prospects and I came across a OLB that played at Missouri, James Kinney HT 6 11 WT 240. I have never heard of him before or seen a OLB that big.

Fire away!!!

Namor

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I feel the only way we don't take a RB in the first will be because we will take
a QB.

FinFrenzy

Never Lose Faith in the Fins
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
We have 2 4th's? Not a bad draft but I'd rather take a QB or RB #2 overall. And I'd rather keep surtain and do a new deal with him.

Mitchy71

Saskatchewan PhinFan
Reaction score
Actually You read a typo or something. Kinney is 6'1. Not 6'11. Damn good OLB too.

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Reaction score
JaxFinsFan said:
RD#1(2)-Braylon Edwards WR Michigan

RD#2(?)-Ciatrick Fason RB Florida- If a Surtain trade takes place?/ Insurance for RW. ( he is coming back 8.6 million reasons why)

RD#3(70)-Donte Nicholson S Oklahoma

RD#4(104)-Kyle Orton QB Purdue
RD#4(117)-Jason Brown C North Carolina

RD#5(138)-Frm St.Louis(Zgonina, the other possible trade)-CJ Brooks G/T Maryland
RD#6- NP
RD#7(216)-Dave Rayner K Michigan St.

Here's something you don't see very much! I was looking at draft prospects and I came across a OLB that played at Missouri, James Kinney HT 6 11 WT 240. I have never heard of him before or seen a OLB that big.

Fire away!!!
Not that good. You don't understand where players are projected and have a lot of people going later then they should.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
Mitchy71 said:
Actually You read a typo or something. Kinney is 6'1. Not 6'11. Damn good OLB too.
yeah, he is 6'1...

at 6'11 240 the nba would be all over him.

FakeSpike13

Second String
Reaction score
umm no way we get anything for zgonina, let alone a 4th... teams know he doesnt fit the saban scheme and are waiting like sharks to see if hes cut

JaxFinsFan

Rookie
Reaction score
Hostile7 said:
Not that good. You don't understand where players are projected and have a lot of people going later then they should.
I wasn't looking into other teams needs so it could be different I know. I was looking at a number of draft websites not how they had there mocks but player rankings. Doing mock drafts are a crab shoot anyway

JaxFinsFan

Rookie
Reaction score
FakeSpike13 said:
umm no way we get anything for zgonina, let alone a 4th... teams know he doesnt fit the saban scheme and are waiting like sharks to see if hes cut
JUst wishfull thinking! You make a good point.

Top Bottom