Another Mock Draft for everyone's entertainment | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Mock Draft for everyone's entertainment

JaxFinsFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
RD#1(2)-Braylon Edwards WR Michigan

RD#2(?)-Ciatrick Fason RB Florida- If a Surtain trade takes place?/ Insurance for RW. ( he is coming back 8.6 million reasons why)

RD#3(70)-Donte Nicholson S Oklahoma

RD#4(104)-Kyle Orton QB Purdue
RD#4(117)-Jason Brown C North Carolina Frm St.Louis(Zgonina, the other possible trade)

RD#5(138)-CJ Brooks G/T Maryland
RD#6- NP
RD#7(216)-Dave Rayner K Michigan St.

Here's something you don't see very much! I was looking at draft prospects and I came across a OLB that played at Missouri, James Kinney HT 6 11 WT 240. I have never heard of him before or seen a OLB that big.

Fire away!!!

I feel the only way we don't take a RB in the first will be because we will take
a QB.

We have 2 4th's? Not a bad draft but I'd rather take a QB or RB #2 overall. And I'd rather keep surtain and do a new deal with him.

Actually You read a typo or something. Kinney is 6'1. Not 6'11. Damn good OLB too.

no my mistake!! we only have one 4th the other is if we trade with st.louis. sorry I'll fix it.

JaxFinsFan said:
RD#1(2)-Braylon Edwards WR Michigan

RD#2(?)-Ciatrick Fason RB Florida- If a Surtain trade takes place?/ Insurance for RW. ( he is coming back 8.6 million reasons why)

RD#3(70)-Donte Nicholson S Oklahoma

RD#4(104)-Kyle Orton QB Purdue
RD#4(117)-Jason Brown C North Carolina

RD#5(138)-Frm St.Louis(Zgonina, the other possible trade)-CJ Brooks G/T Maryland
RD#6- NP
RD#7(216)-Dave Rayner K Michigan St.

Here's something you don't see very much! I was looking at draft prospects and I came across a OLB that played at Missouri, James Kinney HT 6 11 WT 240. I have never heard of him before or seen a OLB that big.

Fire away!!!

Not that good. You don't understand where players are projected and have a lot of people going later then they should.

Mitchy71 said:
Actually You read a typo or something. Kinney is 6'1. Not 6'11. Damn good OLB too.
yeah, he is 6'1...

at 6'11 240 the nba would be all over him.

umm no way we get anything for zgonina, let alone a 4th... teams know he doesnt fit the saban scheme and are waiting like sharks to see if hes cut

Hostile7 said:
Not that good. You don't understand where players are projected and have a lot of people going later then they should.

I wasn't looking into other teams needs so it could be different I know. I was looking at a number of draft websites not how they had there mocks but player rankings. Doing mock drafts are a crab shoot anyway

FakeSpike13 said:
umm no way we get anything for zgonina, let alone a 4th... teams know he doesnt fit the saban scheme and are waiting like sharks to see if hes cut

JUst wishfull thinking! You make a good point.

Back
Top Bottom