another mock draft update | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

another mock draft update

There is ZERO chance he falls out of the top four....the Raiders would never let Little Howie get past them if he were there, which he won't be.

Can you give me some sites, other than finheaven of course, that I can go to for info, mocks and other things?
nfldraftcountdown.com is the main one i look at for drafts
www.footballsfuture.com. That site has everything on mocks and prospect profiles and is the best on the web IMO. That is also where I got that projected comp picks from.:up:

I think Gholston will go a ahead of Chris Long too. Chrs Long is overated, it took him till his senior year to have a breakout season. He did nothing his 1st 3 years in college. Plus, I still want to see how strong he is in the bench press and he has not done it yet.

Gholston is over rated and a isn't worth a **** against the run. He quits on plays and had to use roids to beat Chris's combine times where he smoked him head to head in everything even LB drills with the exception of the bench press and was just a little behind in the 40. Gholston juices up and throws up better #'s at the pro day. Imagine that. Look at the freak looking like Sylverter Stallone in Rocky with those veins popping out all over his body about to explode. Oh yeah, a fulltime student athlete has more than enough time to look like that and his combine #'s (where they drug test) and pro day #'s only differed so much because Vernon can improve that much in that little time.:rolleyes2: Give me a break.

I think Jake Long will be the pick. He will make our QB better, our running game better, and he can play different positions on the line. I think he will be a great LT for years to come. We can then take a DE or CB with the #32, maybe a QB with our 2B if someone like Flacco or Henne drops. Then I would just go with the BPA after this.

Saprano the dolphins head coach is a former offensive line coach so Jake Long does have a chance to be the #1 pick of the Dolphins. I realize it is not a popular point of view on this forum but it is the truth.

I think some of you want to marry Chris Long.

Back
Top Bottom