Another Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Mock Draft

Dolfan4life34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I did this mock of just the teams that are not in the playoffs because that is definatly set at who picks were. Tell me wat you think.

1Oakland Raiders
Brady Quinn

2Detroit Lions
Joe Thomas

3Cleveland Browns#
Adrian Peterson

4Tampa Bay Buccaneers#
Calvin Johnson

5Arizona Cardinals
Gaines Adams

6Washington Redskins
Alan Branch

7Minnesota Vikings
Leon Hall

8Houston Texans
Marshawn Lynch

9Miami Dolphins
Patrick Willis

10Atlanta Falcons
Reggie Nelson

11San Francisco 49ers
Darelle Revis

12Buffalo Bills
Dwayne Jarett

13St. Louis Rams
Laron Landry

14Carolina Panthers
Paul Posluszny

15Pittsburgh Steelers
Levi Brown

16Green Bay Packers
Ted Ginn Jr.

17Jacksonville Jaguars
Marcus Mccauley

18Cincinnati Bengals
Demarcus Tyler

Tennessee Titans
Amobi Okoye

I like Patrick Willis... but I dont know where he would fit in, in our defense? He is a natural ILB... and we need an OLB. He has the athleticism to play OLB... but we already have a natural ILB who we are playing at OLB because he can get by on his athleticism(Crowder).

We would essentially have 3 MLBs playing at one time...

But he is sick. If we can make it work... I'm game. I just dont know if we could... and be maximizing our LB's talents and strengths...

i felt the same way and didnt no who i should have us take. I no perosnally i think the best Lb fit for us is Woodley but it would be a reach at 9 and if we can sign thomas form the ravens id like to see us take revis from university of pittsburgh

i felt the same way and didnt no who i should have us take. I no perosnally i think the best Lb fit for us is Woodley but it would be a reach at 9 and if we can sign thomas form the ravens id like to see us take revis from university of pittsburgh

:yeahthat: Or if Leon Hall is there at 9. I cringe at the bills getting Dwayne Jarret, lol.

If the draft shook out like that... I would take either Laron Landry or Reggie Nelson...

IMO... they are the BPA at that point.

ya weni did it i didnt want to put hjarrtet there but with him and evans that sures up their O and is a good pick on their part him and evans is scary tho

i sstill feel that after the combine one of these corners is ghonna elevate themselves to top ten with their forty time it might be mccauley or revis in my oppinion but i also like daymeion hughes form cal and he might be able to be had in rd 2 along with aaron ross form texas so idk pretty good depth at corner this year no real standout but good depth

i sstill feel that after the combine one of these corners is ghonna elevate themselves to top ten with their forty time it might be mccauley or revis in my oppinion but i also like daymeion hughes form cal and he might be able to be had in rd 2 along with aaron ross form texas so idk pretty good depth at corner this year no real standout but good depth

revis will fly up the boards. hands down can be the 1st CB taken. he is FAAAAAST and great instincts with the deep ball along with playmaker.

i think Tenn will go WR no doubt in the first. Jarret, Ginn jr, Samardzija or the guy i thinks going to move up draft boards quick Marcus Monk.

Based on that I would take Jarrett. If the Bills were to get him, forget it, we wouldnt be able to cover either Evans or Jarrrett. We need a big play guy and Jarrett can do it. Once again, I cant believe I am saying this cus I dont like WR who are high draft picks, risky.

If CJ is on the board at the Browns pick, I think they take him over Peterson. They could get someone like Tony Hunt or maybe even Irons in round 2, but someone even close to CJ's ability will not be around later.

Trade down and get multiple picks. Stop worrying about the "one guy" at 9 who can turn our fortunes around! wE NEED MORE THAN ONE GUY!!

Back
Top Bottom