another mock for people to rip on..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

another mock for people to rip on.....

cardsmadison

Scout Team
Reaction score
this is taking into consideration trading Surtain to Chiefs for #46 and i saw the other day on here something about trading Zgonina to St. Louis for a 6th rounder (#192)

2. WR Braylon Edwards Michigan
46. RB Ciatrick Fason Florida
70. CB Corey Webster LSU
104. S Junior Rosegreen Auburn
138. DT Anthony Bryant Alabama
192. QB Ryan Fitzpatrick Harvard
216. DE Simon Fraser Ohio St.

3 immediate starters (Edwards, Fason, Rosegreen) and 3 immediate backup help (Webster, Bryant, Fraser)......Fitzpatrick the future backup

This is the wors....just kidding man :)

Those that like Edwards will like this mock. Those that dont probably will not. The Fitzpatrick pick is interesting, especially since our last Ivy league QB didnt pan out so well. :)

Also, Id be surprised if Bryant, one of the bigger DT's in this years draft, falls to round five.

Where's the Center???!? no way am i putting up with mckinney for another year and for all those hopefuls i will tell you now that wade smith is NOT the answer at center. i'll take baas in the second or wilkerson in the third. first round i would trade down and take one of the three RB's or DJ. Or, if we can't trade down then i'd just take ronnie brown.

DonShula84 said:
Get rid of Edwards and I'll be happy

Thats what I felt as well. Replace Edwards with Smith/Rodgers and its far more appealing to me.

I liked the mock, we picked up a promising DB, which I think we need seeming as Poole is shaping up as Surtain's replacement which is fine with me though I don't like the thought of Howard being a No 1 or 2 CB. We picked up a big DT that can just sit there and take up blockers. We picked up a safety which we need for competition at the position in TC and we picked up a good RB who could project into a starter. The only thing I didn't like is Braylon I would rather spend the pick on something else and get someone like Jerome Mathis or Courtney Roby in the 3rd to be a fast slot receiver.

Surferosa said:
This is the wors....just kidding man :)

Those that like Edwards will like this mock. Those that dont probably will not. The Fitzpatrick pick is interesting, especially since our last Ivy league QB didnt pan out so well. :)

Also, Id be surprised if Bryant, one of the bigger DT's in this years draft, falls to round five.
summed it up perfectly...

I don't like Edwards.. so I'm not the biggest fan of this mock.

I'd love to nab Roscoe Parrish in the third.

2) Brown
46) Campbell
70) Parrish.

Back
Top Bottom