Another New Member | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another New Member

NYinBostonFin

Playoffs Please!!
Reaction score
What's up everyone? I go on this site often but this is my first thread.
I'm a Die Hard FinFan from NY, living this Pats nightmare first hand. (At least its not the Jets or Bills though) Let me summarize my views before I comment on other threads....

Always hated Wanny and believe he was the worst thing that ever happened for the franchise. He should have brought the team close, at least, to the SB during his time.
Knew fielder never had the skills to take us anywhere,though at times he did show the heart.
Thank Ricky for not showing up this season so Wanny was history, though I wish I didn't spend $75 to get his autograph before he did.
Hope Feeley can become the man and we didn't waste a 2nd draft pick.
Think Saban was the best thing to happen for us in a long time.
Wish the people in Miami were as diehard as in other states so they can become a factor against opposing teams. Not ask me to sit down when I actually make it to a game and cheer.

I love this site and had to join b/c I wanted to comment. Just remember boys (and girls) were on the same side. Save your anger for the rest of the AFC east.

I'm a Die Hard FinFan from NY, living this Pats nightmare first hand. (At least its not the Jets or Bills though) Let me summarize my views before I comment on other threads....

Always hated Wanny and believe he was the worst thing that ever happened for the franchise. He should have brought the team close, at least, to the SB during his time.
Knew fielder never had the skills to take us anywhere,though at times he did show the heart.
Thank Ricky for not showing up this season so Wanny was history, though I wish I didn't spend $75 to get his autograph before he did.
Wish the people in Miami were as diehard as in other states so they can become a factor against opposing teams. Not ask me to sit down when I actually make it to a game and cheer.

I love this site and had to join b/c I wanted to comment. Just remember boys (and girls) were on the same side. Save your anger for the rest of the AFC east.

hello finfans, havent been on here for 15 years. Andrew Tatum and I started this site a long time ago. There was another member I can't remember what his nickname was but I was member number 3. Haven't done much since my wife died in 2011 the last time I was at hard rock stadium web weekend in 2010. The fins lost to Cleveland. Can't remember who the QB was but Sporano the fist pumping moron was the coach. My fiance is an Alabama fan Tookme a while to get into the games after what Saban did to the fins

Welcome! :ffic:

hello finfans, havent been on here for 15 years. Andrew Tatum and I started this site a long time ago. There was another member I can't remember what his nickname was but I was member number 3. Haven't done much since my wife died in 2011 the last time I was at hard rock stadium web weekend in 2010. The fins lost to Cleveland. Can't remember who the QB was but Sporano the fist pumping moron was the coach. My fiance is an Alabama fan Tookme a while to get into the games after what Saban did to the fins
1659846610990.png
Welcome back, the site will look a whole lot different than you would remember it. Jump in the water is fine!

Back
Top Bottom