Another New Member | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another New Member

kinda pressed for time gotta leave for church 40 minutes, haven't got the time to thank everybody that welcomed me this morning. Really looking forward to the games this year. Haven't been keeping up with the fins, is Tua or Teddy starting this year
Tua will start. Teddy's a solid backup though. Your timing is good. Our receivers are downright explosive this year, led by Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle. We also got Cedric WIlson from Dallas who is the same type of quick, get open early kind of receiver that Tua loves. We may even have found a gem this year for WR4 in Ezukanma who is going up for a lot of deep passes and winning against guys even when they are still with him. Our RB's will be better this year too. The oline is not as bad as usual and it's still early. Our defense should be excellent too and we should be able to get more pressure without blitzing as much with the addition or Ingram and with Jaelen Phillips in his second year. Our safety, Holland drafted last year is already one of the best in the game.
There, now you're caught up.

Tua will start. Teddy's a solid backup though. Your timing is good. Our receivers are downright explosive this year, led by Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle. We also got Cedric WIlson from Dallas who is the same type of quick, get open early kind of receiver that Tua loves. We may even have found a gem this year for WR4 in Ezukanma who is going up for a lot of deep passes and winning against guys even when they are still with him. Our RB's will be better this year too. The oline is not as bad as usual and it's still early. Our defense should be excellent too and we should be able to get more pressure without blitzing as much with the addition or Ingram and with Jaelen Phillips in his second year. Our safety, Holland drafted last year is already one of the best in the game.
There, now you're caught up.
I told ya! the info on this site is second to none!

What's up everyone? I go on this site often but this is my first thread.
I'm a Die Hard FinFan from NY, living this Pats nightmare first hand. (At least its not the Jets or Bills though) Let me summarize my views before I comment on other threads....

Always hated Wanny and believe he was the worst thing that ever happened for the franchise. He should have brought the team close, at least, to the SB during his time.
Knew fielder never had the skills to take us anywhere,though at times he did show the heart.
Thank Ricky for not showing up this season so Wanny was history, though I wish I didn't spend $75 to get his autograph before he did.
Hope Feeley can become the man and we didn't waste a 2nd draft pick.
Think Saban was the best thing to happen for us in a long time.
Wish the people in Miami were as diehard as in other states so they can become a factor against opposing teams. Not ask me to sit down when I actually make it to a game and cheer.

I love this site and had to join b/c I wanted to comment. Just remember boys (and girls) were on the same side. Save your anger for the rest of the AFC east.
Welcome to the best Fin thread in existence!

Back
Top Bottom