Another One...shawn Jefferson Will Be Jets Wide Receivers Coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another One...shawn Jefferson Will Be Jets Wide Receivers Coach

I guess this means the Jets receivers will not be getting open very quickly.

Hey, given our production I'm hoping he rebuilds that entire staff in New York. No disrespect intended to any of those guys, but the collective whole was well … a hole.

Jeez!

If Gase keeps purging the offensive coaches and the new coach moves on from having Tannehill be the QB this team will be in significant danger of scoring more than 18ppg on offense.

This will be a big adjustment for me as I may no longer be able to get my naps in during the game.

I think it's great that we are getting coaches from proven winning teams with quality. While the Jets are taking over our scraps .

So he’s taking all the coaches who didn’t really amount to much of anything with him.
I’ll be honest, the only thing that makes me worried about the Jets is Greg Williams running the defense.

So he’s taking all the coaches who didn’t really amount to much of anything with him.
I’ll be honest, the only thing that makes me worried about the Jets is Greg Williams running the defense.
Their defense will play dirty, but idk about them being good. The train wreck of an offense should derail that car too. One thing is for sure. 2019 wont be dull.

Back
Top Bottom