Another Pete Idiot - Pat Kirwan

phins054

Pitbull
Reaction score
Don't get bent and twisted...Let the season and Ricky speak for themselves...Besides, I like not having the spotlight on us...Makes us look like we came out of nowhere:D...plus removes some of the pressure.

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
phins054............

Originally posted by phins054
Don't get bent and twisted...Let the season and Ricky speak for themselves...Besides, I like not having the spotlight on us...Makes us look like we came out of nowhere:D...plus removes some of the pressure.

My point exactly.;) :eat:

skippysphins

its all about winning !
Reaction score
the phins are never in the spot light but always in the playoffs right. ricky will prove them wrong too

Blitz

The Big Zonk
Reaction score
9. QB Chad Hutchinson -- The Cowboys may have found the next Troy Aikman. Almost every personnel man I spoke with feels he's the real deal; not one person believes Quincy Carter can hold the starting job very long. Bruce Coslet takes over as the offensive coordinator and he's at his best when dealing with just the offense.
"Almost every personnel man I spoke with feels he's the real deal"

Yeah, and that's why so many teams didn't try to acquire him, huh?

He sounds like another Dolphin-basher.

Dajesus

Starter
Reaction score
Wow that guy makes Prisco look like a genuis. How paying a qb who hasn't strapped on a helmet in 4 years 6 million dollars, and taking a CB that is 2 years past his prime is better than aquireing a RB that accouted for 1700+yards last season is beyond me. I also don't see how signing the Cardinals #2 back is better than getting a guy that has ran for 1000 yards 2 straight seasons.

Dajesus

Starter
Reaction score
PS at least he didn't say tradeing 2 1st round and 2 2nd round picks for a coach was better than Miami getting RW.

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
Dajesus...............

Originally posted by Dajesus
PS at least he didn't say tradeing 2 1st round and 2 2nd round picks for a coach was better than Miami getting RW.

No, only Pete Pricko would make a comment like that.:lol:

Top Bottom