Another positive fact from the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another positive fact from the game

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
we probably played the most physical game of the season and we went out of there with no INJURIES, now everybody can let the little nicks and bruises heal and we will be almost full strength at NY against the giants in 2 weeks, thats great news.

I was just thinking about that al. Not only were there on injuries, any minor injuries that we had now have an extra week to heal. We'll be full strength when we head back up to NY.

Here is something else I was thinking about. Considering this week is a bye, do you all think thats why Wanny ran Ricky 42 times? I think it makes sense......

Originally posted by Bazinet37
I was just thinking about that al. Not only were there on injuries, any minor injuries that we had now have an extra week to heal. We'll be full strength when we head back up to NY.

Here is something else I was thinking about. Considering this week is a bye, do you all think thats why Wanny ran Ricky 42 times? I think it makes sense......

I think Wanny was trying to win the game.

If you give the ball to Ricky, he makes things happen.

True, but 42 carries against a tough D can kill a RB. Would he have done it if we play NY this week and had the bye next week? I'm not so sure......

I think the positives that came out of this game were huge. Not only no injuries but from a confidence standpoint this has to be incredible. The defense, especially secondary know they can shut down one the the top passing attacks. The O line knows it can play power football against a stout defense. The players have to have confidence in the coaches game plan and play calling. I think this game did a lot more for this team than just give us a win.

Hey FairB, I think we think alike. That's scary(jk), no but to Baz, yes I think that's why we ran RW that many times cause of bye. However, the guy is a BEAST and I noticed that in the 4th, he didn't even seem that tired. I don't know what other back besides maybe Holmes or Lewis who has that type of stamina.

Originally posted by Bazinet37
True, but 42 carries against a tough D can kill a RB. Would he have done it if we play NY this week and had the bye next week? I'm not so sure......

excellent point, i think he only got it that often because of the by week although travis minor was running pretty well , when he had a chance

Originally posted by M-REAL
Hey FairB, I think we think alike. That's scary(jk), no but to Baz, yes I think that's why we ran RW that many times cause of bye. However, the guy is a BEAST and I noticed that in the 4th, he didn't even seem that tired. I don't know what other back besides maybe Holmes or Lewis who has that type of stamina.

Not scary at all. You know what they say, Great Minds ..........:D

Back
Top Bottom