Another possibility for the OL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another possibility for the OL

finfan77

Starter
Reaction score
I like Teague at C and Mckinney at RG more than Mckinney a c and Williams at RG

Bills | Teague Could Be Cut - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:25:50 -0800

The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports Buffalo Bills general manager Tom Donahoe has liked the job Bills C Trey Teague has done at center, but it's believed that Teague's contract is structured in such a way that it makes more sense for Buffalo to cut him if the Bills want to go in another direction at center. Teague is due a $2 million option bonus sometime in April, which would extend his contract through 2005.

You guys could sign Teague and Ruben Brown!

That would be sweet...

Actually...and in all honesty...Teague isn't bad. But he's not a natural Center...and struggles mightily occassionaly.

He'd be better served moving back to Tackle or moving to Guard IMO.

I would rather get T Perry bak

Teague indeed may be a good option but not at C. He played T in Denver but was forced to move due to the lack of depth in Buff. I would not mind looking at him for RT though.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Teague indeed may be a good option but not at C. He played T in Denver but was forced to move due to the lack of depth in Buff. I would not mind looking at him for RT though.
exactly. Not sure he'd be a great RT though.

I say bring in as many good oline man as we can regardless of position... and put the best 5 on the field... isn't this wanny's way?

If it's a C you guys want, you guys should be in for Bober's services. He's better than Teague at C.

The strength of Teague is that he is smart...and can play (in theory) any position you need.

He has NFL experience at LT and Center (the two most difficult positions on the line)...so a move to Guard wouldn't be a difficult switch.

I, myself, have wanted an actual Center in Buffalo for a while...and wanted Teague to take Ruben's place at LG since he was cut last week.

Teague is Heath Irwin......

He was the primary weak link in Buffalo's OL...... IMO

The weak link in the O-line was Pucillo.

As soon as he was taken out Henry started running twice as good.

Back
Top Bottom