Another prospect for QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another prospect for QB

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
What about Tim Hasselback? The redskins will still have Pat Ramsey as their starter so do you guys think he would be a good QB for miami to look at for a starter while our rookie sits on the sideline?? He picked miami apart like it was nothing and did a damn good job, BTW his brother is Matt Hasselback of the seahawks and his dad was a TE for the Giants...football is in his blood and I think if given the chance he could be a great QB

Last edited by a moderator:
No no no, Tim is horrible. He didn't have a good game against us. He completed 50% of his passes 1 TD & 1 int. He had two good games all year, against the Bears & Giants, not exactly good defenses.

The only reason Hasselbeck looked good was because he was getting his a** kissed by whoever was calling the game, i mean they spent their whole time talking about how damn good he looked, and in the meantime, he was loosing the game.

In the meantime it was his first NFL game, he threw his 1st TD and almost won, we barely pulled off that win against the Redskins

In short, hell no. No more maybe QB's.

Oliver...

he's horrible, agreed on the announcers. every game i saw him play they kissed his *** and in every game they did that his numbers were average at best, usually much worse

Originally posted by Phinfan31
What about Tim Hasselback? The redskins will still have Pat Ramsey as their starter so do you guys think he would be a good QB for miami to look at for a starter while our rookie sits on the sideline?? He picked miami apart like it was nothing and did a damn good job, BTW his brother is Matt Hasselback of the seahawks and his dad was a TE for the Giants...football is in his blood and I think if given the chance he could be a great QB

When he came in against us he did good for one reason.. no-1 ever saw hm play. Whe we finally got his rythem down he did medioker at best. HE did horrible his next few games.. I say no..

Maybe the announcers were hoping that Tim and his wife are an open couple heh.

I'd rather have Elizabeth Hasselback play QB for us than Tim Hasselback. He was NOT good in that game.

He had one game last year with a QB Rating of 0.0 !!!!!!!

Not a QB prospect that I would want to see in camp!

Back
Top Bottom