Another QB thread... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another QB thread...

What do you think of Garrard as QB option?

• He looked good, I'd take him.

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • NO WAY

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • If the price was right.. ehhh maybe

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Who is he???

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

cornell

Starter
Reaction score
What do people think of Garrard? He seemed to do well, getting them into playoffs, didn't play in only playoff game and they lost.

Jaguars backup QB David Garrard threw for 1,117 yards with four TDs and one pick in five starts at the end of the season when starter Byron Leftwich got hurt. Garrard also re-established himself as a running threat, gaining 172 rush yards and three rush TDs.
(Updated 01/09/2006).

they'd probably ask for a first round pick... i wouldnt give up too much more then a second round pick.

mod edit: please don't circumvent the profanity filter - let the filter do its job - thanks

he wasnt that great, he only did good cuz the teams he played were complete ****.

cornell said:
What do people think of Garrard? He seemed to do well, getting them into playoffs, didn't play in only playoff game and they lost.

Jaguars backup QB David Garrard threw for 1,117 yards with four TDs and one pick in five starts at the end of the season when starter Byron Leftwich got hurt. Garrard also re-established himself as a running threat, gaining 172 rush yards and three rush TDs.
(Updated 01/09/2006).

The last backup QB we got from Jacksonville was named Fiedler. No more backups.

Well he can be molded into saban's type of QB, and he does have NFL experience, and is not that old.

kitt23 said:
he wasnt that great, he only did good cuz the teams he played were complete sh**.

Not an accurate statement buddy. He almost led a victory over the undefeated Colts. The guy played well, plain and simple. Now I don't think we need to jump the gun and award another Qb that played well when the starter got hurt with the Dolphins starting job. This smells a lot like AJ Feeley situation. If they'll take a 3rd then do it, if not then no way.

I live a hour away from were he played college (East Carolina Pirates Greenville NC). He was pretty good in college strong arm and a good runner a Steve Mcnair type QB but not as good. I would take him as our backup but I dont see him as a every week starter.

Back
Top Bottom