Another quick mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another quick mock

WelcomeBack

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know I've put up a few of these recently, but this will be my last until the day before the draft. Have at it as you will.

1. Brandon Graham, SOLB, Michigan
BRANDONGRAHAM2111209thumb330x38615667-2.jpg

2. Arrelious Benn, WR, Illinois
arreliousbenn_001-1.jpg

3. Major Wright, FS, Florida
WrightMajor_9264_TCasey-1.jpg

4. Tony Moeaki, TE, Iowa
moeaki-1.jpg

6a. Shawn Lauvao, G, Arizona State
jhines09NCAAFB31050JPG-1.jpg

6b. Arthur Moats, OLB, James Madison
Cbarner002-1.jpg

6c. Walter Thurmond III, CB, Oregon
clear.gif

7a. Conte Cuttino, RB, Stony Brook
2501954-1.jpg

7b. Travis Ivey, NT, Maryland
3397754-1.jpeg

7c. Keaton Kristick, LB, Oregon State
keatonkristickCaltackle-1.jpg

UDFA:

Ryan Perrilloux, QB, Jacksonville State
Brandon Fanney, LB, North Alabama

Love your first three picks. But we need a NT and I would pick one up in the fourth round.

Seriously doubt Benn will be there. With Thomas' inability to work out I think you'll see Benn be the 2nd receiver off the board in the 20s and Tate come off in the 30s.

I think if Thomas can't workout before the draft or has a poor workout, there's a good chance he'll be there at 43. But... he's a huge fricken' question mark with possible bust written all over him and at best is a very raw player at a position of need.

And as I like to say:

Need position + raw player = Fired coach.

Thomas is going to take a while to teach to run routes. And it's not like he shows the kind of natural COD skills where you can project him to pick it up quickly. Probably a 2 year project if he can even do it. Oh, and he has no experience reading coverages, either. He'll have to be taught that.

Basically he's a height/weight/speed guy (assuming he has the speed) who can get off press coverage and high point the football in traffic. Everything else he'll have to learn.

Back
Top Bottom