Another Ricky Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Ricky Thread

Yeah, I knew you translated for him. That's why I said his take on Ricky, not yours. I would ask you to translate this back to him, but it's obvious he won't have nothing to do with it. It's the NFL's fault that Ricky fails test after test. They just Hate Ricky Williams. Poor thing! :boohoo:

yes its his fault, and the last failed test wasnt his fault because he was 'gettin hi', it was as reported not on purpose.

i think it is you that hates ricky williams, the man has a diagnosed medical condition, his head is messed up, he was on medication for it, but chose a medication that happens to be illegal in this country. he smoked dro directly because of something that is medically wrong with him, how can you not try and support him when he is trying to come back in 07 to be a leader in the backfield?

man you would think ricky williams killed somebody like ray lewis by the haters towards him. :ricky:

my point of view comes from looking at all the information we have at hand on the ricky situation.

your post is good if you believe there are never any leaks in the substance abuse program, but the reality is that when it involves a top tier player like ricky williams is it gets leaked quite frequently.

and i believe if he would have tested positive again he would be suspended again and it would be leaked.

about ronnie, yes there was mass speculation that ronnie could not hold up as a #1 back for a 16 game season because he wasnt even the #1 back at Auburn. tons of ppl questioned his durability.

if, probably when, ronnie gets hurt next year everyone one of you that has become a lawyer(that specializes in the substance abuse policy of the nfl) to somehow convict ricky williams of failing another test because of some personal vendetta against him for some reason(anti-weed activist? usc fans?) will be happy when travis minor steps in to fill in for ronnie in the middle of a playoff run.

i for one am supporting THE PLAYER ON OUR TEAM that is trying to come back next season. you can join in anytime.

I like Ricky Williams, I think having him back helps the team. I'm just not banking the future of the team on him, because the last time that happened, we got hosed but good. Thank goodness we're not in a situation where he can hurt us again.

yes its his fault, and the last failed test wasnt his fault because he was 'gettin hi', it was as reported not on purpose.

i think it is you that hates ricky williams, the man has a diagnosed medical condition, his head is messed up, he was on medication for it, but chose a medication that happens to be illegal in this country. he smoked dro directly because of something that is medically wrong with him, how can you not try and support him when he is trying to come back in 07 to be a leader in the backfield?

man you would think ricky williams killed somebody like ray lewis by the haters towards him. :ricky:

You dont have a clue as to what runs thru Ricky Williams mind. Don't sit here and accuse me of anything when all you can do is come up with excuse after excuse. BTW Ray Lewis was not charged with Murder. He withheld evidence in a murder investigation. AND Ray Lewis does not play for the Miami Dolphins.

You can throw in the he has a disorder card all you like. I hope he never has issues with Social Anxiety again. BUT when it comes to him missing time, smoking weed, and whatever else HE DID, I care and I won't take into account that he has a condition. He knew he should take his meds. You people can use the excuse that he stopped taking it and switched to weed all you like. This is not the first time he has been involved with a weed incident either. I don't buy it for one second. He just liked to smoke! Nothing wrong with that except his job TESTS for it. He shold have known better instead of taking that chance and trying to hide it from being in his urine.

What I do care about is that he screwed this team. I care that this team invested 2 first round picks for him, gave him a HUGE RAISE with a ton of easy to reach incentives for him to make even more. He deserved to get suspended each and every time he violated the substance abuse policy. EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Back
Top Bottom