Another Ricky Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Ricky Thread

kashbo

TED GINN BOO AND A YEAH
Reaction score
I was wondering sorry if this was already posted mods can take care of it, but when is riccky cleared to come back and join the phins, is it now, or after the draft?

April 25th is when the NFL will decide whether to reinstate him or not. It is not 100% guaranteed the NFL will even let him back in. Onterrio Smith tried to get reinstated after his year long suspension in 2004, and the NFL denied him.

According to his agent, Ricky will apply for reinstatement in April. How long after that until RW is reinstated or not is up to the NFL.

But due to the circumstances that Ricky was given the one year, I doubt they can deny him. I mean, no one even knows exactly why Ricky was suspended. If he tested positive of Mary-Jane then for sure they wouldn't allow him to play, but from what I understand it was some banned substance that was in one of Ricky's yoga drinks or something.

I think his chances are good, real good.

Ya I believe they will reinstate him so he can play a year or 2 and run to the CFL where he will still get enough money to pay for his child support and they don't drug test so he will be living the life!

April 25th is after the draft, correct..? If so then don't rule out a rb in the 3-4 rds. You always need insurance. Imagine if we didn't draft Ronnie when some wanted Braylon Edwards. With Ricky's inconsistencies we will need a paln B once again.

I completely agree with drafting another runningback . morris and minor dont scare anyone at all . and we need to prepare for life without ricky in case he is not reinstated. actually how would you guys feel about trading a wr for denvers tatum bell ? i would to make a trade for him and cutt morris and minor.:ninja:

But due to the circumstances that Ricky was given the one year, I doubt they can deny him. I mean, no one even knows exactly why Ricky was suspended. If he tested positive of Mary-Jane then for sure they wouldn't allow him to play, but from what I understand it was some banned substance that was in one of Ricky's yoga drinks or something.

I think his chances are good, real good.

The NFL knows what he took, and if it was a tiny amount. They also knew enough to DENY his appeal.

He will probably be let back in but i would not be one bit surprised if they make him sweat.

April 25th is after the draft, correct..? If so then don't rule out a rb in the 3-4 rds. You always need insurance. Imagine if we didn't draft Ronnie when some wanted Braylon Edwards. With Ricky's inconsistencies we will need a paln B once again.
April 25th is three days before the draft.

The NFL knows what he took, and if it was a tiny amount. They also knew enough to DENY his appeal.

He will probably be let back in but i would not be one bit surprised if they make him sweat.

What was it ???

if they declare apt to play, i think the best we can do its trade him for a 3rd round or somthing like that

if they declare apt to play, i think the best we can do its trade him for a 3rd round or somthing like that

:rolleyes2 :sidelol: :rolleyes2 Aye yi yi!!!!

Nobody is going to give up a 3rd round pick for a player who is one failed drug test from a lifetime ban. Why? Why? Why? is that soooo difficult to understand.

:rolleyes2 :sidelol: :rolleyes2 Aye yi yi!!!!

Nobody is going to give up a 3rd round pick for a player who is one failed drug test from a lifetime ban. Why? Why? Why? is that soooo difficult to understand.

two words...Matt Millen!!:D

The NFL denied ricky's appeal not because he failed the test on purpose, but because he failed it period.

with all the speculation that it was not DRO he tested positive for how can you haters hate on him still?

even if he didnt fail it for weed(probably amphetamines IMO from his weird drink) the nfl doesnt care, they still suspend him. That is why a lot of ppl are still on his side.

if the non-weed thing being true, it is not the case that ricky smoked out of cypress hill's 4 foot bong and shouted "I HATE THE MIAMI DOLPHINS" as he exhaled.

if the non-weed thing is true then the nfl IS hating on him for denying his appeal. :ricky:

Back
Top Bottom