Another sad story for former Dolphin...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another sad story for former Dolphin......

victacious

Scout Team
Reaction score
Daunte Culpepper joins Sacramento of UFL on Today.....Just a few months after Drew brees had a MVP type of year and clearly established himself as elite. Wow! what a terrible choice by saban:crazy: Picking Culpepper over Brees, just think about Brees and Brown and ricky!!!

Not sure its a sad story. He has never been the same since his injury. Its just a fact of life. I wish him the best and hopefully he gets the new league some good exposure. Im all for more football. We had a rash of bad decisions at qb. Trading 2nd's for Culpepper and Feeley. Trading a 5th for Green. Drafting John Beck and Pat White. Dropping Marino for Fielder. I never blamed Daunte I blame the FO, Doctors and the coaches for that whole idiocy.

The Dolphins were the NFL team Culpepper started the least amount of games for. Yet, the UFL's official website has this picture up on the front page:

clear.gif

Did anyone realize that John Beck is about to turn 29 lol. Yea observation that doesnt matter either lol

Considering he had 12 picks a 6 tds and a devastatiung knee injury the year before we traded for him should have been a sign but we went and acted like a bunch of buffons and traded for him anyway but Tavaris Jackson sucks anyway so that makes it a little easier to swallow.

Daunte Culpepper joins Sacramento of UFL on Today.....Just a few months after Drew brees had a MVP type of year and clearly established himself as elite. Wow! what a terrible choice by saban:crazy: Picking Culpepper over Brees, just think about Brees and Brown and ricky!!!

it was moe a medical decision... we have been over this like 1000 times since then...

Its ok we have Chad, Ronnie, and Ricky...............

I remember the pittsburg game with culpepper. The first game of the year. He didn't have a bad game and had over 200 yards passing. I thought it was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Not sure its a sad story. He has never been the same since his injury. Its just a fact of life. I wish him the best and hopefully he gets the new league some good exposure. Im all for more football. We had a rash of bad decisions at qb. Trading 2nd's for Culpepper and Feeley. Trading a 5th for Green. Drafting John Beck and Pat White. Dropping Marino for Fielder. I never blamed Daunte I blame the FO, Doctors and the coaches for that whole idiocy.

Those are my thoughts exactly... Even though I thought green was toast, I thought a fifth was at a low pick for potential reward. It still turned out to be a waste... Thanx Ginn...

I love how the UFL website is sooooo much nicer than the NFL website. -____-

I remember the pittsburg game with culpepper. The first game of the year. He didn't have a bad game and had over 200 yards passing. I thought it was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Wasnt that the game that Welker damn near beat the stealers on his own. if that is the game I am thinking of that was where their te tourched our secondary. Culpepper was forced to play the same as OJ. McDuffie was when he had the injured toe.

our true qb bust is as follows
#1 Joey Harrington

#2 John Beck

#3 A.J. Feeley

#4 Cade Mcnown

#5 Jim Drunkenmiller wasnt a first teamer but we still wasted a draft pick for him.

I am missing someone but cant put my finger on it who am I leaving out?

We all did.

I think we gave up on him too early, but he decided to be a cancer on this team when he apparently couldn't compete with Trent Green...or Cleo Lemon...or John Beck...

or since he lost Moss

Back
Top Bottom