Another sign that Moss is not going to be a Fin! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another sign that Moss is not going to be a Fin!

fins54

Scout Team
Reaction score
Who was the number one reason that Winfield didn't sign with the Jets? According to the Sports Junkies national radio sports show this morning, Winfield was ready to sign with the Jets but Randy Moss contacted him and told him to come and "hang out" with the Vikings first. It appears they are calling a press conference to anounce the signing of Winfield. Now why would Randy Moss tell someone that if was no longer going to be a part of that team????

Sorry Fin Fans but No MOSS...or is that MAS???

Im not saying it will happen. But Randy has no control over weather or not he gets traded so he can love Minny as much as he wants and bring in as much talent as he can call but if the FO decides they want to trade him he's gone.

The reason Moss did this is because he did not want to face a decent corner on the Jets next season two times because he's gonna have to line-up against him when he's in Miami...very clever Mr. Moss!!!

Ya a nice dream it was...but still a possibility...a slight one that is....:cry:

Originally posted by fins54
Who was the number one reason that Winfield didn't sign with the Jets? According to the Sports Junkies national radio sports show this morning, Winfield was ready to sign with the Jets but Randy Moss contacted him and told him to come and "hang out" with the Vikings first. It appears they are calling a press conference to anounce the signing of Winfield. Now why would Randy Moss tell someone that if was no longer going to be a part of that team????

Sorry Fin Fans but No MOSS...or is that MAS???
I love all the people who just know that Moss isn't coming here, or who know something else is going to happen or not happen. :rolleyes:

Yes, I realize that getting Moss seems like a pipe dream, so I don't have wood just yet...okay, maybe just semi-wood, :lol: but a lot of us thought getting Ricky Williams here was a pipe dream also. Redskins fans no doubt thought getting Clinton Portis was a pipe dream also.

The truth is, you don't know what will or won't happen, and neither do the rest of us.

more proof...

TOM POWERS: Tice oozes charm to woo free agents
And Tice has a pitch for everybody. Take wide receiver Marcus Robinson, for example. There is a sneaking suspicion that Robinson is going to want too much money. He has been hurt an awful lot over the past four years but had a handful of good games at the end of last season.

"I can offer him one year of playing across from Randy Moss and a chance to get rich," Tice said. "He can play across from Moss, with Daunte Culpepper throwing him the ball.

Back
Top Bottom