Another Surtain thread (news) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Surtain thread (news)

DoLpHiNz34

122.10.5!!!
Reaction score
Take this for what it's worth.

My buddy was partying last night in Ft. Lauderdale and told me he saw McMichael, Chambers, and Surtain. He said both McMiachael and Chambers are very cool and easy going. He was talking to them for a little while and Chambers told him he was really happy with Saban and that he seems to know what he's doing. He also said he thought Wanny was a horrible coach and that he's really looking forward to this year. Then he dropped a bomb. He told my boy that it's a shame that Surtain wouldn't be with the Dolphins this year to experience the change, etc. He said the deal with Suratin was DONE! My buddy was a bit surprised and asked him if he was serious and he remphasized it was done and the compensation would be a 2nd and 4th rounder.

I don't think he would be lying but it's quite a stretch. I'm just passing the news along.

DoLpHiNz34 said:
Take this for what it's worth.

My buddy was partying last night in Ft. Lauderdale and told me he saw McMichael, Chambers, and Surtain. He said both McMiachael and Chambers are very cool and easy going. He was talking to them for a little while and Chambers told him he was really happy with Saban and that he seems to know what he's doing. He also said he thought Wanny was a horrible coach and that he's really looking forward to this year. Then he dropped a bomb. He told my boy that it's a shame that Surtain wouldn't be with the Dolphins this year to experience the change, etc. He said the deal with Suratin was DONE! My buddy was a bit surprised and asked him if he was serious and he remphasized it was done and the compensation would be a 2nd and 4th rounder.

I don't think he would be lying but it's quite a stretch. I'm just passing the news along.
That would be great.

I don't think it's a lie, but I don't think they have any inside information they were passing on, either. I think what they were saying with that statement is that Nick is on a mission to make it happen and that they believe in him so much they just take it as a fact.

I don't think Chambers and McMichael would be privy to that info let alone share it with just anyone. I'd take it though if it were true.

Schleprock said:
Wow, I thought this thread sounded a little familiar when reading it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=75273

Maybe multiple people spoke to him last night. I don't know what to think of this. I know my friend wouldn't just pull this out of his a$$ but then I think maybe Chambers was just drunk or something. I'm sure everyone that recognized him last night, or the past couple of weeks, has probably asked him about it. He could be just messing with fans.

Man, Randy stays out of all that info, and CC is even more to himself. We were talking this weekend, and I was like, so who we gonna draft. He was like Man, I have no clue, when we pick we pick, he then said maybe the QB Utah, what was his name.
Unless CC was on his 10th round of pertron and cran/goose, he aint saying $hit. I am not saying you are a liar, and it could come true, but CC did not say that. They are more out of the link then you think.

Back
Top Bottom