Another team needing a coach? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another team needing a coach?

not in any of the players eyes. you dont treat grown men like kids. he has no clue how to run a team, and its showed from day one.

Your honestly calling that fiasco a team? One year and out moss, tim brown, and others asking for trades and thats a team? That team was a mess and a bad idea before he got there, managerial technique aside.

Your honestly calling that fiasco a team? One year and out moss, tim brown, and others asking for trades and thats a team? That team was a mess and a bad idea before he got there, managerial technique aside.

they had a top 5 defense in all of football.

and moss, jerry porter(not tim brown), and others complaining and asking to be traded was a direct reflect on Shell. they didnt want to be around Shell. he made the team disfuntional cause he doesnt know how to run one.

him being a offensive line coach, and having a top 5 defense in the league. not one part of his offense progressed. the OLine was horrible through out the entire year. the QB was changed 15 times. he never put porter on the field dispite practicing every day. NO players liked him because they werent treated like grown men. they were treated like kids.

No, Dom, no. Art Shell is past his time. *cue drums* Maybe he should change his name to.. Art Fossil.

No?

C'mon.. :chuckle:

Shell's terrible. He was lost from the get go. The Porter issue never should have gotten to the level it did. Moss admittedly went out and played with no intensity. I watched some Raiders games and they quit before the game started. Shell honestly is one of the worst coaches Ive ever seen. I mean hes right there in the Kotite level. I only wish the Jest had hired Shell. Great player, good guy, decent coordinator/lower level coach, but when hes running the show hes absolutely terrible. The Raiders were so embarrassingly bad he has to go. He doesnt deserve more time.

Back
Top Bottom