Another Ticket Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Ticket Question

ahmajokester

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey guys:

I haven't lived in South Florida for about 10 years now. I've been to a few Dolphin games before, but have never been able to sit in the lower level.

I'll be coming down this year Veteran's Day weekend and wanted to go to the New England game. I bought some tickets on Ebay for section 121 for $130 each.

That's about 30-40% less than what I've seen on StubHub, so I figured it was a pretty good deal (especially for that game -- I've noticed the Patriots are more expensive than, say, the Broncos).

So, did I get ripped off? Can anyone here who sits in that section tell me about the view?

Also about parking. Without a paring pass I am trying to figure out what the best route would be. Is it possible to park at Calder and then walk over -- or will they tow you if you are not actually at the race track. What about parking at a nice sports bar within walking distance (less than a mile preferably) for food/drinks before the game and then walking over?

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

That's not a bad price, so no you did not get ripped off. Face is about $115 for those, but market value is about what you paid. It is endzone seating though. That game is the only one that people seem to care about in Miami anymore. The Jets game isn't even a big deal believe it or not.

You can park at Calder for $2 and they don't tow. Or, you can get a parking pass outside the gate from scalpers, or look for one on ebay.

phintastic said:
That's not a bad price, so no you did not get ripped off. Face is about $115 for those, but market value is about what you paid. It is endzone seating though. That game is the only one that people seem to care about in Miami anymore. The Jets game isn't even a big deal believe it or not.

You can park at Calder for $2 and they don't tow. Or, you can get a parking pass outside the gate from scalpers, or look for one on ebay.

Thanks phintastic!

I think I'll park at Calder. IIRC, that's not too bad of a walk.

Yeah, if I still lived down there, I think I would have season tickets. But to only get to go to a game once every blue moon, I'm psyched I'm going to see this one...

It all depends. If ou like the security of knowing exactly where you are going to sit in advance then those proces are just fine. If you show up expect to pay 90-110 to sit down stairs (from scalpers). As sooon as the fisrt quarter starts expect them to drop down to 70, and by halftime they are about $20 bucks. But like i said its all up to you.

Back
Top Bottom