Another view on Jay Feidler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another view on Jay Feidler

WeVie

Champion Of The Beards!
Reaction score
Hello to all the fellow Dolphin fans. I am happy to find such a site with so many fans of the greatest team ever. As you can guess, I am new and this is my first post. I have been reading all the bashing of Feidler and also see others defending him. Here is another view for all everyone. Jay is NOT Dan Marino and that is why so many of us dog him and hate him so. Take a look around the NFL and count how many QBs could live up to such a player. By my count you may find ten that could almost come close and one or two that can live up to Marino and compare. That is the problem with Feidler. I see the talk about Brian Greise and would not mind at all to see him come to Miami. He could play better than Feidler but guess what. He is not Dan Marino either. I think he is a very good QB but all my Denver fan friends hate him as much as most of us hate Feidler because he is not (you guessed) John Elway. This is how I feel about Feidler. I was happy when he broke his thumb. Ray is the better QB anyway. Won six games for the Jets when Vinny went down. All the talk about Ray or Jay, Ray or Jay. Well that was answered in a hurry huh. If not for the awful play of Lucas, the Dolphins would have been in the playoffs for the sixth year in a row with maybe the best record in the AFC. Anyway back to what I was saying. After those first two games Lucas played I ate my words. Then it was, "man when is Jay coming back". He may not be the greatest quarterback to play but he was playing his role to help his team win games. Yes, I cussed him up and down when he threw picks, but all of them throw those. Remember, when the Packers lose, nine times out of ten, you can blame Farve. But we all would love to have him in a Fins uniform would'nt we. So........the next time we bash him, remember this. Think about how hard if not impossible it would be to live up to the expections of fans following in the footsteps of someone like Marino or Elway.

Super Bowl bound 2003

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice 1st post and welcome to the boards...bashers will bash, they dissappeared during the 5-1 run and begged him to comeback soon during the ray lucas debacle, but are now back in full force. who can blame them, he was solely responsible for clutch 15 yard punts, missed FGs were all his fault(at least thats what ray finkle...ERRR, i mean olindo mare would have you believe), and it was he alone who missed tackles and allowed separation for the recievers in an 11 point blown lead at NE...oh, did i forget to mention that all those stupid penalties on offense, defense, and ST are all directly attributable to jay?

Why would you be happy when he broke his thumb? We were on a roll and 5-1 at the time. I don't even think the Fiedler bashers were happy about that.

Back
Top Bottom