Anquan Boldin just had 217 yards receiving today. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anquan Boldin just had 217 yards receiving today.

For the Cards too. That's some stud #'s but we are talking about the lions here.

And we passed him up for... Eddie Moore. Who is sitting at home this year. Good job coaches.

Taylor Whitley as well for Montrae Holland who is starting on a very good OL.

I knew that one had to come out. Hey gonk why don't you apply for the head coaching job since your hindsight is so dang good.

In all honesty though ckparrot...I hate ripping coaches as well, though I'm about to light up on Wanny here in a minute, I am tired of wasting picks, i want a starter out of a darft. I hate waiting all draft day to see Eddie Moore? i mean, it was a questionable draft at the LEAST......I'm still mad about it, and stuff like this, and passing up Brees just puts salt on the wounds.

In case you haven't checked Drew Brees hasn't been doing so well. Certainly not better than Fiedler.

Originally posted by Gonk
And we passed him up for... Eddie Moore. Who is sitting at home this year. Good job coaches.

I was saying the same thing on draft day and then on the day Moore was hurt.:fire:

I'm sure you were. I have no way of knowing whether you were or not. But all the same, I expect about a dozen folks to come out of the woodwork and claim that they were saying the same thing on draft day.

If you want to look back on my post on draft day its there..I dont mention Boldin but I did bash the pick.

Yeah I was rooting for us to draft him, but he did play the Lions..wait until he playes a better Defense and see what he does.

Still 200 over yards is ridiculous for the first game of a person's career. Even if he gets 50 yards next game, that is some good numbers for a rookie.

Greenwood also dissapeared again! Atleast he was not as bad as Royals and our pass rush.

Originally posted by DolFan31

I was saying the same thing on draft day and then on the day Moore was hurt.:fire:

Drew Brees would have been a young QB that would have sat on the bench for this past season, and been able to step up when Fiedler went down and Lucas cost us the season. He's not a Warner in his prime, but i bet he'll be great some day. More than adequate for our team.

If you want to look back on my post on draft day its there..I dont mention Boldin but I did bash the pick

Gee that only puts you in the boat with about 175 other posters.

Anyway lots of people MENTIONED Anquan Boldin, but there was no reason not to mention him. He was a florida state player, a real playmaker with good draft standing who was destined to be underrated due to speed limitations...and most importantly he was an offensive player (ie gimme production and gimme it now). In other words he was a working mans hero type draft pick, fan favorite. Lots of people MENTIONED Boldin but the truth of the matter is how many here had him as their #1 choice to pick at our spot #49? I would venture to say, not a soul.

Back
Top Bottom