Answer the question please? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Answer the question please?

If the best player availalbe when we pick plays defense, and Mueller doesnt see good value from an offensive player at 9, we'd pick defense.

Russell, CJ, Ginn, Thomas, Quinn, Peterson, Brown, Lynch, Blalock, and Olsen are my top 10 offensive players in this year's draft.

Adams, Landry, Hall, Okoye, Willis, Nelson, Houston, Carriker, Anderson, and Branch are my top 10 defensive players.

Only way we go defense is if Russell, CJ, Ginn, "and" Quinn are all gone. I think that if Peterson is there, we might find a trade down partner. Same with Quinn.

Although with all this Quinn mania and rumors...although I wouldn't like it...we probably would pick Quinn if he's there.

But I hope that Mueller doesn't trade up for the guy. I would rather stay pat and select Ginn Jr at #9.

I know BPA. But I looked at alot of mock drafts. People have us passing on Levi Brown, Tedd Ginn, and one that had us even pass on Calvin Johnson. I agree if the offensive player isn't there and we can't get more picks take the BPA. Otherwise Offense needs help.

LINK:If you saw a mock with us passing on Johnson at 9, the person creating that mock should seek therapy. Johnson will never make it past 3, very very good chance he is the first chosen.

Only way I pick Ginn or Brown is IF we trade down and pick up another good pick, otherwise I could see us going defense first pick, then spending majority of the rest of first day on Offense, primarily Oline.

There are so many variants and dynamics in the draft. Players are constantly rising and falling depending on what mock or what source you use. At draft time it may be interesting to see some players who were a reach at #9 at one time to be a worthy pick at#9 at draft time.

Back
Top Bottom