Anthony Bryant

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
What do you guys think about Anthony Bryant DT/G from Alabama??

I don't know much about him but I read his bio and this guy is a freaking monster..

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2005/bryant_anthony

5.22 in the 40-yard dash … 505-pound bench press … 775-pound squat … 380-pound power clean … 415-pound incline press … 29¼-inch arm length … 8½-inch hands … Right-handed.
a 775 squat!?!?!?! That's insane!!

I have no idea where this guy will fall though..does anyone have any more info on him?

GatorsFins23

Don't act like you're not impressed....
Reaction score
HysterikiLL said:
Anthony Bryant DT/G from Alabama??

Did i miss something? When did Defensive Guard become a position? lol

j/p, :wink: . I dont know very mucy about Bryant, but I have heard that he's huge and very strong. He could be a nice project in the later rounds, maybe.

NHPhinsfan

Dolphins...til death do us part
Reaction score
He's projected as a 4th or 5th rounder due to lack of pass-rushing skills and weight problems

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
A&MPhin84 said:
Did i miss something? When did Defensive Guard become a position? lol

j/p, :wink: . I dont know very mucy about Bryant, but I have heard that he's huge and very strong. He could be a nice project in the later rounds, maybe.
Anthony BryantPosition: Defensive Tackle/Offensive Guard College: AlabamaHeight: 6-3Weight: 336Hometown: Newbern, Ala.
I'm not sure if he's better at guard or DT but I figured we need a DT so hey

Fitz

Hammered
Reaction score
I mean look at sam Adams, we could pick up this guy and he would just take up holes.

ih8brady

2008 AFC East Champions
Reaction score
NHPhinsfan said:
He's projected as a 4th or 5th rounder due to lack of pass-rushing skills and weight problems
I think people put too much value into pass rushing at DT.

Fitz

Hammered
Reaction score
I think DT's should be there just to clog holes (Ted Washington, Sam Adams, Pat Williams)

OurHeartAndSoul

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Actually Means and Bryant were suppose to play together, but the recruiting violations at Alabama caused Means to transfer to Memphis. But could you imagine those together?!? :eek:

Fitz

Hammered
Reaction score
OurHeartAndSoul said:
Actually Means and Bryant were suppose to play together, but the recruiting violations at Alabama caused Means to transfer to Memphis. But could you imagine those together?!? :eek:
oh lord that would be like the RB running in to a black hole.

finz99

Chief Penguin
Reaction score
Fitz said:
I think DT's should be there just to clog holes (Ted Washington, Sam Adams, Pat Williams)
Yea, they should get some 1,000 pound guy and just have him sit there.

TeeMoney

Kid A
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It's not pass rushing skills necessarily, it's that he has poor lateral movement and change of direction. He will swallow up blockers for other players and can get a RB when he runs by, but don't expect him to make plays behind the line of scrimmage or adjust to misdirection plays.

Top Bottom