Anthony Gordon will be the second best QB in this draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anthony Gordon will be the second best QB in this draft

who is the glass princess? lmao

James Morgan is the guy im really impressed by he has tools and experience to be a good NFL QB, played for FIU but they ran a pro style offense and he has great accuracy and velocity on his throws.. He could make a starter in the NFL imo I think he is shooting up the boards for alot of teams after the Shrine bowl performance.
Could be...
We see it over and over... the so-called 'generational talents' fall flat on their faces and guys drafted farther down go on to be stars...

Me? I like the idea of trying to hook Eason. Big arm, but needs some work due to limited starts. I think his upside is higher than any in this draft.

He could fail to make it... like all the rest.

I'd trade down from #5 and circle Eason with 1c.

Could be...
We see it over and over... the so-called 'generational talents' fall flat on their faces and guys drafted farther down go on to be stars...

Me? I like the idea of trying to hook Eason. Big arm, but needs some work due to limited starts. I think his upside is higher than any in this draft.

Just watching him versus big schools and defenses scares the hell out of me, I'd take love before eason but i hate them both to be honest.. So far behind the game mentally they both are but at least Love knows how to put some touch on his passes even though both are innaccurate..

Let me be frank outside of Tua,Burrow,Herbert this is a really bad QB draft imo like John Beck year bad. Gun to my head if i had to take a QB after those three Fromm at least knows how to make the throws and operate an offense so that would be my pick but he could be a 2nd round guy imo.

I'll check jalen hurts but out of what i've seen its really bad this season.

He’s a 6th round project to me. Maybe 5th if ur feeling lucky like Google.

Could be...
It's a proven fact that on average the higher you're drafted, the longer you stay in the league. Sure there are exceptions, but if you're trying to sell it that it's a regular or more common event then that isn't the case. Tom Brady and Gardner Minshew don't change that.

Last edited:
Gordon will have trouble even making a roster as a backup IMO. QB’s who play under Leach always have inflated stats because of the offensive scheme he runs but once they go to the next level they very rarely have any success in the NFL.
I will be extremely surprised if Gordon is even on an NFL roster in three years and I think he will likely end up playing in the CFL or XFL instead of the NFL eventually.

Don't know him. To me if we don't move up for Burrow/take Tua or Herbert, we're pushing this into next year. I would hate that as I'm impatient and I'm sure Ross is as well.

Morgan caught my eye too.
thedraftnetwork doesn't even have Morgan from FIU ranked on their site.

Could be...

IMO Eason needs A LOT of work. He has never had it between the ears, its why he could never take the job back from Fromm despite being far more physically gifted. Kind of reminds me of Ryan Mallet

Could be...

If you do the research I think you'll find the overwhelming majority of guys drafted "farther down" also fall flat.
For every Russell Wilson or Tom Brady there are literally thousands of failures

who is the glass princess? lmao

James Morgan is the guy im really impressed by he has tools and experience to be a good NFL QB, played for FIU but they ran a pro style offense and he has great accuracy and velocity on his throws.. He could make a starter in the NFL imo I think he is shooting up the boards for alot of teams after the Shrine bowl performance.

I think that was a crack on Tua.

Back
Top Bottom