Anthony Simmonds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anthony Simmonds

BocaHighQB

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone think there is ANYway what-so-ever he could be in a Dolphin uniform next year? I personally do if we get Surtain traded some time soon. If not he will likely end up with another team but suprisingly i havent heard of him even in negotiations with any teams, so another question i have is will he still be available post- June 1st after we cut a few players and SHOULD have the surtain trade done, that would enable us tons of cap space to sign our draft picks and possibly a standout FA(such as Simmonds). Many people could say we need help on offense but with the upgrade at line and young playmakers I think we should fill our need at RB in the draft and a guard or a center the offense will be young and full of potential. Starting lineup-AJ 27 Ronnie Brown 22 Chris Chambers 26 Booker 28 McMicheal 25 Carey 23 McDougal 27 McIntosh 23 David Baas 22 Jeno James 27. The rest of our picks should be BPA but I feel should be used on Defense. On a good note we have done a good job of making our LBs and DBs younger due to a great offseason and great later round draft last year. I am not exactly sure how old Simmonds is but i know he is much younger than Seau(obviously) and better than Spragan or Moore. So I will go back to my main question of...Do you think Anthony Simmonds could be a Dolphin next year?

Simmonds is I am pretty sure 28 or 29 now. But he is only 6 foot, and Saban is looking for tall young linebackers, we already heave enough good linebackers. I don't see us adding him.

Oh and Ronnie is 23, he's the oldest of the big 3.

Back
Top Bottom