Anthony Thomas in a Dolphin Uniform? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anthony Thomas in a Dolphin Uniform?

musk

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Miami, FL going to school in Champaign, IL
as a long-distance Dolphins fan living in Illinois (born in miami going to school in illinois) i watch a lot of the bears and their lackluster offensive performance. and some of that can be credited to a lackluster RB in the name of Anthony "A-Train" Thomas. he has had one recent good year. and its not because hes on a bad team, he is just not a marquee back that is worth trading for (rumor is Ogunleye may be traded for him). A-Train comes from a very conservative offensive scheme and could not produce. We have very conservative offensive minded coaches that a RB can strive in. Please Dolphins front office. dont just try to patch this problem up with a sub par replacement like everything else you've ever done. Please just let minor take the carries and just hope for the 05 draft. PLEASE! i beg of you. i dont care if we have a sub .500 season if i know we are going to get some great young talent next year. the dolphins have never gone through the offensive rebuilding process that needed to take place after marino retired (hell, even while marino was still playing). please let next year be the rebuilding year.

I totally agree going after "A-train" would be a huge mistake especially if you gave up O-Gun.

No way Ogun for that bum.That would be disatrous.I wouldnt trade Ogun for anyone on that lame team.Well maybe Grossman.

Back
Top Bottom