Anti-Climax?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anti-Climax??

I love the pick, but why did we have to announce it 4 days early? I feel like my Christmas present was just opened by the dog.

Do you think the trio is hoping to have a little extra time for some trade offers to come in from other teams interested in Jake. KC has a lot of new picks now with the Allen trade to Minn. and I know that KC is really wanting an OT. I hope this doesn't happen b/c Jake was my number one all along!

I'm actually still stoked...

and yet calm because I know they got a building block.
At first I thought...well that takes away the suspense, but then someone brought up a great point...how did the suspense work out last year when we were eyeing brady quinn and then wind up with Ted Ginn...I was inconsolable if not intolerable at least until they took Beck.

and yet calm because I know they got a building block.
At first I thought...well that takes away the suspense, but then someone brought up a great point...how did the suspense work out last year when we were eyeing brady quinn and then wind up with Ted Ginn...I was inconsolable if not intolerable at least until they took Beck.

:lol: - was watching total acces the other day and it showed brady quinns face when teds name was called -comedy - but then even better it showed the fins fans faces - the utter despair was the funniest thing i've ever seen - it was like elvis and princess dianas deaths all in one -brilliant!!

wasnt massively funny at the time i gotta say -but looking back....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom