Antonio Brown accused of rape

DisturbedShifty

Shifty Gold
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
What an idiot. The NFL is going to investigate. During this time of investigation he will not be eligible to play. Goodell needs to exempt him. Wow this guy has really been douche for a while now.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/09/11/nfl-will-consider-placing-antonio-brown-paid-leave-making-him-ineligible-play/
Honestly this should happen automatically when the charges are serious enough. The fact it doesn't just shows that if you make and *** ton of money you're above the law.

J. David Wannyheimer

None of my business.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

Yeesh.

Crump

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
im down with suspend immediately with pay. if found guilty the pay is to be reimbursed to the team. i feel anytime someone is suspended with pay and found guilty then they should return the pay. that way you are not financial attacking the accused, but at the same time you are not ignoring the allegations

Sarnics13

Mad Dog bites!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Send a message to every entitled douche bag in the league. Suspend him, fine him and then....if guilty, put him in jail.

I hope that he is raked over the coals if they investigate and find that he is completely guilty. I am so sick and tired of being good at a sport, being famous or being rich meaning you are better than everyone else and can do whatever you want. The "do you know who I am bitch!" mentality needs to be squashed hard.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom