Antonio Brown accused of rape | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Brown accused of rape

That report seems really shaky if it’s accurate. I mean I hate NE but that sounds like a revenge scheme, maybe that’s Brown’s fabricates defense though.

Did she ever go to the police? Did she say anything to anyone about it before more than a year passed? And she chose to file a civil lawsuit? Not to say it couldn't have happened, but just based on this limited information, doesn't pass the smell test imo.

This guy is finished went on NESN they published text messages where he admits busting on her back without her knowledge.. Not to mention she apparently took a polygraph and passed..

AB's career is done, i've never seen a case of a guy turning into a complete dumbass in one offseason quite like AB has and now we find out he is a pervert too.. Pats just burned 9 million dollars getting caught being greedy.

A widower getting a handie vs an actual rapist. Yeah, uh, no.

No doubt. At least Kraft paid for his fun. Maybe Brown thought he was paying for it with hiring her to help him stretch. He just didn't mention to her what they would be stretching. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom