Antonio Brown To Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Brown To Bills

Josh Allen completed 52.8% of his passes last year which was dead freaking last in the NFL. Antonio Brown caught 61.9% of targets thrown to him by a QB who completed 67% of his passes.

Me trying to calculate out how many times Josh Allen is going to miss an open Antonio Brown.

tenor.gif
This is gonna be wild. Allen is nowhere near ready as a passer and he may never get there. Plus Brown is going to hold the bills hostage and get as much money as he can. This also gives them 2 aging stars with Shady and Him being at 30.

With josh Allen throwing to him? Oh he’s gonna love that. I for some odd reason have faith that our coaching staff is gonna put an end to big games from opposing star players.

Really interested in seeing the particulars of this deal, if does indeed happen.

Pretty sure McCoy is done bro, dude averaged 3.2 ypc last year and will be 31 this coming season. That 3.2 was 2nd to last in the NFL for all qualifiers.
they only had one weapon. that was Shade. their offense suck last yr. Allens as rookie he play allright as well. need working on hitting target better.

The memes resulting from this (potential trade) have been glorious. The entirety of the NFL is roasting the Bills, their stupid table-breaking fanbase and the city of Buffalo, and I am absolutely reveling in it.

Antonio Brown on Instagram posted "Fake News" in response to the NFL's official post about it. Of all the teams he could have went to, the Steelers sent him to professional football purgatory. And he deserves every single second of it.

Tom Pelissero mentions on Twitter that AB may opt to retire rather than accept a trade to the Bills...that'd be even better!

The memes resulting from this (potential trade) have been glorious. The entirety of the NFL is roasting the Bills, their stupid table-breaking fanbase and the city of Buffalo, and I am absolutely reveling in it.

Antonio Brown on Instagram posted "Fake News" in response to the NFL's official post about it. Of all the teams he could have went to, the Steelers sent him to professional football purgatory. And he deserves every single second of it.

Tom Pelissero mentions on Twitter that AB may opt to retire rather than accept a trade to the Bills...that'd be even better!

Now we just need the Le'veon Bell to the Jets trade rumors to fall through and I'm a super happy camper:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom