Antonio Brown Trade Likely By Friday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Brown Trade Likely By Friday

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
Sources: Teams told A.Brown trade likely by Friday

Teams that have spoken to the Pittsburgh Steelers about a potential Antonio Brown trade have been told that a deal is expected to be in place by Friday, league sources tell ESPN.

Any trade that is agreed upon can't be officially announced until next Wednesday at 4 p.m. ET, when the 2019 league year begins

As of last Friday, the three teams that have shown the most interest in the wide receiver were the Oakland Raiders, Washington Redskins and Tennessee Titans. In addition, a couple more teams have jumped into the fray in the past 24 to 48 hours, sources said, putting the total number of teams to which the Steelers have spoken in the past few days at six or seven.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26149941/teams-told-ab-trade-likely-friday

Wow welcome to Buffalo AB LOL

Or maybe not. :up:

Rumored Antonio Brown trade dead, He nixed the Trade.

Bills are portraying it as they inquired about A. Brown. but after seeing this tweet it looks like there was a trade in place and Brown said no to Buffalo.

So Brown now pissed off 2 NFL teams, he's got 30 left!

Last edited:
I heard the bills backed out

It's possible the Bills backed out but not by the looks of A.B's remarks. The way the stories hit last evening it was like a done deal,then all of a sudden bam.

It probably was the yearly "Outhouse Races" they have in Buffalo that scared him:lol:

What kills me about players like Antonio Brown is when they switch teams they all of a sudden disappear or just fall apart.

Chad "ochocinco" Johnson ring a bell?

Mike Wallace?, Brandon Marshall ? etc.

It's possible the Bills backed out but not by the looks of A.B's remarks. The way the stories hit last evening it was like a done deal,then all of a sudden bam.

It probably was the yearly "Outhouse Races" they have in Buffalo that scared him:lol:

What kills me about players like Antonio Brown is when they switch teams they all of a sudden disappear or just fall apart.

Chad "ochocinco" Johnson ring a bell?

Mike Wallace?, Brandon Marshall ? etc.

AB fell apart mentally before switching teams lol.

Mike Wallace without a doubt agree but that is because we signed and expected him to be something he wasn't, that was on us. Brandon Marshall I disagree with, if anything that catch against the Cowboys the one season made his paycheck that year worth it imo. Chad Johnson, well he was outgoing and great for the game personality wise, then went to New England and became a mute off the field, which muted his game on the field.

Get what you are saying though with switching and not being as they were paired with their personalities, not sure what causes it, but I do know for sure TO never had it, he was good everywhere he signed(aside from that tiny super small stint with Seahawks)

AB fell apart mentally before switching teams lol.

Mike Wallace without a doubt agree but that is because we signed and expected him to be something he wasn't, that was on us. Brandon Marshall I disagree with, if anything that catch against the Cowboys the one season made his paycheck that year worth it imo. Chad Johnson, well he was outgoing and great for the game personality wise, then went to New England and became a mute off the field, which muted his game on the field.

Get what you are saying though with switching and not being as they were paired with their personalities, not sure what causes it, but I do know for sure TO never had it, he was good everywhere he signed(aside from that tiny super small stint with Seahawks)

A.Brown is in full Diva mode :nah:

Geeze I wonder why a lot of GM's are running from A.Brown?????

“I don’t even have to play football if I don’t want. I don’t even need the game. I don’t need to prove nothing to anyone,” Brown told ESPN, via NFL.com. “If they wanna play, they going to play by my rules. If not, I don’t need to play.

“Obviously, I want the game, but I don’t need the game. It’s a difference.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/03/antonio-brown-i-dont-even-have-to-play-football/

Oh I know lol. I live in PA so I get the perfect storm of news/tv non sports wise, local people, friends on social media, etc talking about Brown going full blown Lorax on himself, how the steelers didn't need Bell and he was over rated to Eagles should keep Foles for 20+ mil a year as back up. Steelers fans in the area quickly jumped off that Brown ship, it was amazing how fast it happened

Yes, 3rd and 5th for him is value but they are now locking up $54 million over three years for a guy who will be 33 at the end of his contract. Raiders problems run pretty deep, so I'm not seeing it from their perspective.

Back
Top Bottom