Antonio Callaway has now been signed to our 53 man roster. Time to shine! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Callaway has now been signed to our 53 man roster. Time to shine!

He may be on the 53 but probably more a function of Grier and Flores liking the street free-agent WRs even less. Word out of camp (with some verification by Flores) is that Callaway has yet to learn the playbook or get into game shape.
Not knowing the playbook sounds like effort or he is dumb. Not being in shape sound like effort

Looking forward to seeing Callaway play and hopefully contribute. The guy can be a big weapon if he commits himself to the game.
IF!
If I had the physical ability, I would sure try harder than some of these guys seem to.
Hope he understands what he could do

IF!
If I had the physical ability, I would sure try harder than some of these guys seem to.
Hope he understands what he could do
They have the physical ability BECAUSE they have put in more effort than we can imagine

Actually Wallace was pretty consistent with TD’s and receptions throughout his career regardless of who the QB was. He just didn’t have the yards here (always 200 or so short). Tells me he was more then a deep threat in Miami.

I’ve seen Tannehill throw some good deep balls so I’m not sure that was the issue. I think it was the combinatio of Tanny not holding it like Ben does so he could uncover and Wallace’s small catch radios and inability to win on contested balls. Pittsburgh made the right move letting him walk, they had more well rounded WR’s than him at the time.
Pittsburgh is practically a wide receiver factory at the time. Wallace at the time had the name and the hype to drive his market price up. At the time Pittsburgh had Antonio Brown and I believe Emmanuel Sanders that were gonna be around for less value.

Back
Top Bottom