antrell rolle nfl.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

antrell rolle nfl.com

patswho?

winner
Reaction score
13. Which NFL stadium are you most looking forward to playing in?

Rolle: Dolphins Stadium

because he wants to play in miami or because he wants to play for miami?
sorry if its been posted

We wont draft him so he will more than likely either get roasted by CC or jar the ball loose from him. Speed vs. Hard hitter.

Why not, still possible that we go for def in first round while trading down. And we have to see that sooner or later we need a good corner as Surtain will get traded/leaves and Madison isnt getting younger. One we have in Poole but i think we could very well need another good one.

AustroFin said:
Why not, still possible that we go for def in first round while trading down. And we have to see that sooner or later we need a good corner as Surtain will get traded/leaves and Madison isnt getting younger. One we have in Poole but i think we could very well need another good one.
I would love him on our team, but I dont see it happening unless Saban manages to get 2 firsts. I tihnk he is the best defensive player in the draft. THe reason his stock has fallen is he was scared to get hurt last year after seeing what happened to Eric Winston (Fellow UM 1st round prospect who tore ACL). In fact, the last big play he made was in the game that WInston got hurt.

beejay05 said:
THe reason his stock has fallen is he was scared to get hurt last year after seeing what happened to Eric Winston (Fellow UM 1st round prospect who tore ACL). In fact, the last big play he made was in the game that WInston got hurt.

Then he is in the wrong sport. Don't want a Jonathan Abraham, tailoring his play to the $$ and sitting back when there's no immediate gain. Play balls to the wall at all times or stay home!

If we trade down in around the area of pick 10 to 15 why not going after him.... should get a 2nd 3rd rounder... what good is left for offense except running back... wr and qbs are gone, all otehr is no need... so go for a future franchise db, and pick in 2nd and 3rd offense....

Antrel wants to stay home... he's has mentioned many times to me that he loves miami and his first preference is Miami. Now that said, it is still possible. I told him last year it wasnt going to happen because we had Madison, Surtain, Poole etc. But now that we are trading Surtain.. you never know. WE wouldnt take him at #2 but if we traded down, i see this as a possibility. We also need a safety and Trel is more than capable of being converted to that position...

You sound like you know him personally. Do you?

If we do trade down and stay in the top 10, then i wouldnt be suprised to see us draft him and move him to FS.

beejay05 said:
I would love him on our team, but I dont see it happening unless Saban manages to get 2 firsts. I tihnk he is the best defensive player in the draft. THe reason his stock has fallen is he was scared to get hurt last year after seeing what happened to Eric Winston (Fellow UM 1st round prospect who tore ACL). In fact, the last big play he made was in the game that WInston got hurt.

no no no...when we play ga tech he locked that receiver down...teams dont throw his way very often

How do you guys project Rolle at FS? He has great hitting ability but does he have the closing speed to roam the field?

caneaddict said:
How do you guys project Rolleat FS. He has great hitting ability but does he have the closing speed to roam the backfield?

He has slow footing for a CB in the NFL. Alot of teams has already projected him as a safety. He should be a better player if he goes to S.

gofins said:
You sound like you know him personally. Do you?

Well she goes to UM and said "he told her many times...." so assume YES.

Back
Top Bottom