Antrelle Rolle arrested... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antrelle Rolle arrested...

These charges make no sense, a felony count of resisting arrest without violence, and a count of misdemenor battery. Doesn't that contradict itself? I'd be very surprised if this wasn't cleared up by the end of the week and this was just a big misunderstanding.

it made clear sense to me. Read it slower, and comprehend.

Apparently what happened was that some guy was kicking his car, Rolle got out yelled at him, both started fighting. The police were called. Rolle seemed to think he did nothing to warent an arrest and pushed away the cuffs of the female police officer and told her he wasn't going with her in vulgor language. That's the reason for the resisting arrest without violence. This is the first time Rolle has been near any trouble, his father is a police officer and the family is supposed to be clearing up the details of the arrest soon by making an announcement. This is all speculation from what information I can gather, take it with a grain of salt.

caneproud117 said:
Apparently what happened was that some guy was kicking his car, Rolle got out yelled at him, both started fighting. The police were called. Rolle seemed to think he did nothing to warent an arrest and pushed away the cuffs of the female police officer and told her he wasn't going with her in vulgor language. That's the reason for the resisting arrest without violence. This is the first time Rolle has been near any trouble, his father is a police officer and the family is supposed to be clearing up the details of the arrest soon by making an announcement. This is all speculation from what information I can gather, take it with a grain of salt.

so where do you get this info. from?

A friend of mine close to the Rolle family said that's what happened. He could be just downplaying the incident though. So that's why I just say it's spectulation.

That's now makes the third different story I've heard about what happened.

That link actually has it wrong, he was charged with battery against the guy that kicked his car. How can he be charged with battery against the cop and resisting arrest without violence. If you swing your arms at a cop that's considered violence.

the team saying that he is suspended indefinately is interesting. most of the time they would sit him out the first game, which would be like lousiana tech or FAMU. Now that it is FSU, sitting him out 1 game is a big freaking deal.

On the same note, many believe that FSU will have the best o-line in college football next year. Bobby Meeks, slated to return as a starting guard, got arrested for fighting outside a club and swung at a cop. that is a felony and school policy said that he can't play while a felony charge is under investigation.
will this close by the sept. 6 miami game??...He might be sitting it out too possibly.

Comment By The Herald

But even keeping quiet wins him nothing. The newscasts here aren't going to report the charges against his son being dropped with the same zeal they reported his son's arrest. And if the country's best cornerback gets off, it will be assumed by Miami's rivals that Daddy The Police Chief exerted influence behind the scenes.

I never really thought about it, but Mr. and Mrs. Rolle are in a tough predicament. The writer of this piece said the same thing as I said when I first read it, "HUH...????" There's a lot of questions to be answered and most of them aren't answered in the police report. It doesn't look like Antrel is going to be missing much time if any at all once this gets cleared up and all the facts are in the open. My guess is he misses the first half of the FSU game just so he doesn't get off scot-free.

It's looking good for Mr. Rolle.

They don't have enough evidence to formally charge him. Also talks about the FSU player, Meeks, taking the plea deal and recieving 1 year probation.
Link...

Back
Top Bottom