Antrelle Rolle wants to be a Dolphin!... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antrelle Rolle wants to be a Dolphin!...

LOCAL SCUM!

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
From that article in the Herald today.....I'd love if we traded down and picked him up!

''My dream day would be going as the first defensive player taken off the board and ending up with the Dolphins [at No. 2 overall],'' Rolle said. ``I'd love to play for Nick Saban. He seems like he's a technician, a perfectionist. That's the kind of coaching I've been used to, and that's the kind of coaching I think I need to continue to have -- someone who doesn't let you slack, someone who wants perfection all the time.'' -Antrelle Rolle

If we trade with Minny and he falls to #18, maybe. I do have a theory that has antrel sliding significantly.

If we do trade down, if we do move Surtian and if he wants to play FS, then his dream will come true.

Keep the local talent LOCAL!! I bet he's gonna play with just a BIT more heart if he were playing for the DOLPHINS.

fishypete said:
Every player wants to be the Dolphins selection at 2.
Bingo!

Hey guys, guess what? I'd love to be a chief executive for Donald Trump, a man that is worth almost $6 billion!!!

We have 3 quality corners even if we trade surtain why do you want to waste a top 10 pick on Rolle. GreenMonster

That and madison will be gone next year.

Yeah every player wants to be the Phins selection at #2 because:

$$$ Holy crap I'm the second pick in the NFL draft! $$$payday!$$$

I like Rolle alot. I think he can be moved to safety and be an Ed Reed type player. If we trade down I wouldn't mind him at all. I would probably prefer a QB or RB though.

Back
Top Bottom