Any chance for autographs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any chance for autographs?

Cougar Guy

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Coming in from very far away to watch the Jets and Pats games and was wondering if there is a way to try and get some autographs from guys on the squad? We're going to be picking up some Dolphin gear (jersey's, I'd like to get a helmet, etc.) and if there was a way we could manage to get some of it signed, it would be very cool. Is this possible, like if we were to check out a practise or something like that?

Also, can you give any suggestions on some good places in Miami that would have a good selection of jersey's and other Dolphin gear?

Thanks in advance!

I went to thursdays preseason game in dallas and I was in row one on dolphins side by the tunnel where they walk out and I tried to get Ricky or Ronnie's autograph but they plain ignore me as they ran to the lockers . Bess,chad pennington,vernon carey and brandon marshall shook my hand as they left to the back, oh and one of the trainers game a cup of gatorade as he walked by me :) .

It would be very difficult. I've never seen players sign during the season. Depending on how far you live, your best bet is to come down for training camp and get all the autographs then.

Alright thanks for the feedback. As far as North America goes, I'm about as far away from Miami as one could get unless you count Alaska, LOL. I'm out on the west coast of Canada :)

Looking forward to the games nonetheless!

thats awesome that you are coming down for the games. im looking forward to the games as well! Go Dolphins!

Back
Top Bottom