any chance of getting Bulger? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

any chance of getting Bulger?

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
do you think the rams will let him go after that performance sat? he signed a 1yr deal I think

Originally posted by Amars
do you think the rams will let him go after that performance sat? he signed a 1yr deal I think
he will be a RFA and cost us a #1 and #3 (I w/assume) as well as signing him to a large contract, very large that the Rams do not want to match...

I don't want Bulger, but don't be so sure he's not an option. Believe it or not the Rams could seriously be in the market for a new QB.

Bulger, IMO, has just PROVEN what everyone suspected about Warner for the last few years, Faulk, Holt, Bruce and a great OL can make any QB. The Rams in essence can plug anyone in at QB and get great porduction. I think the Rams should go in a different direction and get a mobile QB, dump Warner, and try and get picks for Bulger.

I don't even want Brunell, but I couldnt even find the words to explain how much I would rather have him then Bulger.

Originally posted by Stamos
I think the Rams should go in a different direction and get a mobile QB, dump Warner, and try and get picks for Bulger.
sounds like Jay just found himself a new home - hope he likes fresh Bud ;)

I would not want bulger or holcombe. Having said that thier teams amy not either. Both situations may force the teams to keep both until they decide.

I'd rather have Warner, then Bulger, but still Brunnell might be the one. I have a bad feeling we will start Fiedler as long as Wanny is HC.

All young QBs struggle with interceptions & decisions, I don't think the Rams will let him walk even though he had a bad game on Saturday.

Did you just see his last game!!! 3 INTS and he downright s*cked!!! I'll take Fiedler over Bulger any day of the week.

Rams | Warner Unlikely to be Moved - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:56:13 -0800

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Jim Thomas reports St. Louis Rams QB Kurt Warner is unlikely to be moved this offseason due to the poor showing of QB Marc Bulger down the stretch. The starting QB position will likely be up for grabs entering camp in 2004.

Back
Top Bottom