Any Chance We Move To A 3-4? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Chance We Move To A 3-4?

Well if we were to switch to a 3-4 I think we’d have to prioritize drafting 1-2 3-4 OLBs in the first 2 rounds and then a NT type DT in the third. As well as signing some bigger versatile DEs. I think Charles Harris would be better suited as a stand up edge rusher (hope/pipe dream).

You think that guy Mack from Texas a & m can play the nose? He’s probably gonna be a day 2 pick maybe 3rd rounder

Or maybe tbe Washington dt I wanna say his name is Gaines

Both guys were loads at the senior bowl

Well if we were to switch to a 3-4 I think we’d have to prioritize drafting 1-2 3-4 OLBs in the first 2 rounds and then a NT type DT in the third. As well as signing some bigger versatile DEs. I think Charles Harris would be better suited as a stand up edge rusher (hope/pipe dream).
I think Godcheaux has shown promise when lined up at the nose. That wasn't where he would normally line up but when they lined him up there, he was pretty effective shedding blocks and disrupting the middle. He should play better than in the 2 gap position.

Yeah Daylon Mack looked real good he’s a stout 310. I think there will be a few high quality starters in rounds 2-3

Montez Sweat is another whose an interesting first round option. I will be interested to see how well he tests reminds me a bit of Danielle Hunter coming out.

who is playing donta hightowers role? I know who you are gonna say and he cant rush off the edge vs tackles.

Back
Top Bottom