Any D Boston news? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any D Boston news?

painnotpleasure said:
All he has to do is pass his physical, and we given him low pay with incentives so if he's making big bucks at least he's earning it!

That's the problem - he can't pass a physical!

He was cut because he couldn't pass our physical. He's currently not healthy!

I hope everyone understands this so we don't have a David Boston thread everyday (or people can learn to use the search button). If something new comes out (like an article that says he has healed or is progressing well) then start a thread, until then as far as I'm concerned he's unable to play. That's why no one will sign him. The Phins specifically said they would welcome him back IF and when he gets HEALTHY.

JJ777 said:
Did SF end up signing Boston? Anyone hear or read anything? I dont know how the rest of you feel but I still want to see him in Aqua and Orange and man handling a CB.

Correct me if I am wrong but didnt we release him because he would not take a pay cut, which tells me we were not willing to pay him what he thought he was still worth, I doubt he changes his mind he already had the chance to be on the team, dont get me wrong I wanted to see it too but the chances seem remote.

would love him back, never gave this guys a chance b/c of his freak injury

its just that i don´t wanna throw my boston jersey in the garbage yet.... :woot:

caneaddict said:
That's the problem - he can't pass a physical!

He was cut because he couldn't pass our physical. He's currently not healthy!

I hope everyone understands this so we don't have a David Boston thread everyday (or people can learn to use the search button). If something new comes out (like an article that says he has healed or is progressing well) then start a thread, until then as far as I'm concerned he's unable to play. That's why no one will sign him. The Phins specifically said they would welcome him back IF and when he gets HEALTHY.

When released him we made it clear that we haven't lost interest in him because it was said that he would need a few weeks to heal so we cut him because we had to get rid of the cap space at the time. We were planning on trying to sign him a few weeks after that if SF hadn't but I don't know what happened. He's SUPPOSED to be healthy now. Yes, we would welcome him back IF and when he gets HEALTHY and that was supposed to be a few weeks after we released him. I haven't heard anything since, seems like no one knows what happened.

WORD ON BOSTON & SF

JJ777 said:
Did SF end up signing Boston? Anyone hear or read anything? I dont know how the rest of you feel but I still want to see him in Aqua and Orange and man handling a CB.

SF said they would wait until after the draft to determine if they would sign Boston. He supposedly had a good interview with them. They might not sign him because they keep talking about the players they pick they want to be the face of the new 49ers.

Miami supposedly was still interested but also had to wait til after the draft and probably after trading Surtain.

Surprised we haven't made an effort to talk to Chad Brown DE/LB of Seattle.

D Boss wont comeback take my word for it he wasnt here b couse he liked our team or miami, he was here becouse of the WR coach sullivan and now that he is gone he has no reason to comback to a team who is unstable at the QB position. :rolleyes:

If we're offering vet minimum, a $50k bonus, and incentives that could allow him to pocket say up to a million total (at graduated levels that meant he'd probably get $100k or so more if he had a decent season for a #3 WR) and nobody else is offering anything, Boston will sign with us. Those "supplements" of his supposedly cost $250k per year, and he's not going to get that anywhere else.

painnotpleasure said:
As far as I heard, San Francisco has not signed Boston (and hasn't shown much interest in him) therefore he is still on the market. I'm hoping we sign him to one year contract much like the other Free Agents Saban has brought in. If I would like to give anyone a one year contract to test whether or not they show promise and production on our team ,it would most definitely be Boston. The guy has to be given A CHANCE... NOT ANOTHER chance. The injury was a complete FREAK ACCIDENT and could very well have obstructed what would've have been a GREAT career here in Miami. We have absolutely nothing to lose, but only much to gain by giving him a one year deal.

All he has to do is pass his physical, and we given him low pay with incentives so if he's making big bucks at least he's earning it!

For a guy that was given a second chance after having his *** thrown out of San Diego, he fails a steroid test, beats up an old man, and doesn't travel with his new team. Not exactly the actions of a man who knows he has one last chance and doesn't want to blow it.

PEOPLE, ENOUGH WITH THE ****ING DAVID BOSTON THREADS!!!! NOBODY HAS SIGNED HIM BECAUSE HE IS A TURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom