Any D Boston news? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any D Boston news?

JJ777

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Did SF end up signing Boston? Anyone hear or read anything? I dont know how the rest of you feel but I still want to see him in Aqua and Orange and man handling a CB.

i would like to see boston beat up some d'bs asswell i was optimistic when he came then him missing the season sucked it was feidler's fault

miabrown23 said:
i would like to see boston beat up some d'bs asswell i was optimistic when he came then him missing the season sucked it was feidler's fault

:roflmao: :roflmao: not to mention global warming, :lol: :lol:

good call, he's the prize FA right now imho..he can actually make a difference.

Last i read two days ago Nolan said he isnt worth the risk.

Nolan is officially, in my mind, one of the dumbest coaches in the league. I think he handled the number one pick TERRIBLY, not smokescreening until the last weekend when he saw Nick getting all the trade offers, and now he says its too much risk. What risk? You dont have to sign him to a multi million dollar deal? Sign him to the minimum and hope it works out. If so, he gets incentives and you get a helluva receiver, if not you cut him. IMO Nolan should accept any talent at this point.

JJ777 said:
Did SF end up signing Boston? Anyone hear or read anything? I dont know how the rest of you feel but I still want to see him in Aqua and Orange and man handling a CB.

Great question. I hear SF is NOT signing him. I hope when he is well enough we would give him a look. If he signs and RIcky comes back then what an offense if AJ can deliver and Hudson H can do what he did in Sand Diego with those young guys.

how can we not sign d boss back? what problems did we have with him while he was actually here? this is a move we MUST make. there is virtually no risk involved. all we have to offer is vets minimum with incentives. please nick just do it!

I heard that if he passed a physical he would be welcomed back at a minimum, or near-minimum, contract, but that it wouldn't happen until after the draft. But that was a while ago.....although I had been looking at the Niners' website periodically and it didn't look like they would sign him.

thecoordinator said:
how can we not sign d boss back? what problems did we have with him while he was actually here? this is a move we MUST make. there is virtually no risk involved. all we have to offer is vets minimum with incentives. please nick just do it!

I agree, Boston did nothing but potential is better than any ufa! I dare anyone to argue that?

As far as I heard, San Francisco has not signed Boston (and hasn't shown much interest in him) therefore he is still on the market. I'm hoping we sign him to one year contract much like the other Free Agents Saban has brought in. If I would like to give anyone a one year contract to test whether or not they show promise and production on our team ,it would most definitely be Boston. The guy has to be given A CHANCE... NOT ANOTHER chance. The injury was a complete FREAK ACCIDENT and could very well have obstructed what would've have been a GREAT career here in Miami. We have absolutely nothing to lose, but only much to gain by giving him a one year deal.

All he has to do is pass his physical, and we given him low pay with incentives so if he's making big bucks at least he's earning it!

Would he want to come back after we cut him? He might be a little bitter. If he's willing to, I'm all for it. Feeley is a QB who needs some weapons to succeed.

Back
Top Bottom