Any ex-fin free agents worth re-signing ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any ex-fin free agents worth re-signing ?

Any ex-fin free agents worth re-signing ?

• Denson, Autry

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Ismail, Qadry

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Jacquet, Nate

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Burton, Shane

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Owens, Rich

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Brigance, O.J.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Cox, Bryan

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Bradford, Ronnie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buckley, Terrell

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Shaw, Terrence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think that Nate Jaquet would be an upgrade over Ogden.
I always liked Denson too, he wasn't big and he wasn't fast but, he always seemed to do well whenever he got a chance to play. I like him as an insurance policy in case Edwards doesn't make it.
I would like to see Cox on our defense too. Again, in a backup role, and for the right price, I think Brian Cox could be another seemingly un-impressive signing, that provides one of those important pieces to the championship puzzle. His fire and his attitude are exactly what you want from a defensive player and every where he goes, that teams defense improves.

I`d like Owens back at LDE or to back up taylor. B. Cox return in a backup role would be great as well. I agree with iFINSible..........having Cox around would fire up the defense. I always liked his toughness. Of course I`d like to see them sign for vet min. What kind of money is Owens asking for?

Originally posted by miadphan13
I really liked T-Buck! :)

13..........I like t-Buck too but he`s getting up in years...............That little grey dog sure hs a big tounge. :D

I chose Rich Owens and Shane Burton. Either one of them would be a more than adequate backup.

You're funny Captain Dick :lol: That's her red furry ball. :lol:

I also wouldn't mind Brian Cox back again! :D Maybe this time he would go into Giants Stadium and flick off all the Jets fans for us. :lol:

Owens is a good player thats worth signing if you can afford him. I thought he was good while he was here, but I don't know how he did in K.C.

Originally posted by miadphan13
You're funny Captain Dick :lol: That's her red furry ball. :lol:

I also wouldn't mind Brian Cox back again! :D Maybe this time he would go into Giants Stadium and flick off all the Jets fans for us. :lol:

Whew.........glad to hear that, looked like quite a drooler. :) What if B. Cox flips off the Jet crowd, then walks over and beats the bejeezus out of John Abraham..............I think we`d win THAT game! :) btw, cute pups.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
You hate Fiedler but like T-Buck? He gets burned for more TDs than Fiedler throws INTs!
That's a very good point but he's got a SB ring, so he must be doing something right.:cool:

Heh, so are you saying T-Buck is a more quality player than Dan Marino was? SB ring is a team achievment, not a personal achievment.

Back
Top Bottom