Any F1 Fans Here? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any F1 Fans Here?

"Take in the sights and sounds of the vibrant South Beach with an Official Ticket Package at the Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix 2023 at the Miami International Autodrome"
Pretty cool.

Jeff Gordon's response to the OP's question just came to me from his interview view on Beyond The Grid, sums it up nicely. He was asked how big a fan he was of F1. Paraphrasing his response..

"Yeah I'm a pretty big fan I'd say...I watch the practice sessions every race, let's put it that way.."

Yup!

So the Miami Grand Prix got me checking out recent Youtube videos on the races. They say it's hard to overtake in Monaco with these bigger cars but the big story was Ferrari messing up their pit strategy. Anyhow I'll keep checking out the races.

Thought this vid was pretty good, you just got the view from the driver's seat the last 5 laps of Verstappen at Sochi in 2021

My main interest in F1 was a boardgame I played years ago called Formula De, it's a traditional roll the dice game with tracks based on the real circuits. I also thought the movie Rush was pretty good and read up a bit on Niki Lauda and James Hunt. So a pretty casual fan here.

Ferrari always seems to mess up on strategy and pit stops. I do think they have a slightly better car then Red Bull.

Ferrari always seems to mess up on strategy and pit stops. I do think they have a slightly better car then Red Bull.
It's so close right now but Red Bull has spent more of the cap so Ferrari may have the edge after the next couple rounds of upgrades.

I just love seeing that whiney b**** Lewis losing races and getting beat by George Russell. Lewis shoulda retired after last year he's hurting his legacy.

It's so close right now but Red Bull has spent more of the cap so Ferrari may have the edge after the next couple rounds of upgrades.

I just love seeing that whiney b**** Lewis losing races and getting beat by George Russell. Lewis shoulda retired after last year he's hurting his legacy.
Cant say im a Lewis fan but it sure would be fun having 3 teams going at it. George Russell is great

Cant say im a Lewis fan but it sure would be fun having 3 teams going at it. George Russell is great
Russell has crushed Lewis in the Quallys its been very surprising to me. He is very good for sure.

My favorite team is McClaren I love Lando and Riccardo, I wish Daniel would pull his head out of his a** I donno what's happened to him. McClarens car also isn't as good this year as it was last.

Back
Top Bottom