Any Fa Dolphins Should Target Now After The Draft? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Fa Dolphins Should Target Now After The Draft?

So that Wesley Johnson signing by the 49ers snuck in before the cut-off and may have grabbed us a comp pick.

So that Wesley Johnson signing by the 49ers snuck in before the cut-off and may have grabbed us a comp pick.

Why would Johnson signing with the 49ers result in the dolphins getting a comp pick? You don't usually get comp picks for salary 3rd stringers lost.

We should be calling and setting up meetings with some of theses players. Or are we just going to sit on our hands and watch the better players get signed by other teams ?

We need a damn right tackle and at least one more veteran guard. Counting on a rookie 6th round pick or Jesse Davis to be the starter at RT is flat out foolish. Good way to see Rosen end up on I.R.

We traded for Rosen and he could become a franchise passer. Therefore we need to upgrade our o-line as best as we can. Why trade for him only to put him behind crap for an o-line ? Makes no sense whatsoever. It would be our luck that we get Rosen, he starts playing well only to see him go on I.R. because our olinemen got him killed.

We traded for Rosen and he could become a franchise passer. Therefore we need to upgrade our o-line as best as we can. Why trade for him only to put him behind crap for an o-line ? Makes no sense whatsoever. It would be our luck that we get Rosen, he starts playing well only to see him go on I.R. because our olinemen got him killed.

Once they traded for the QB, kind of figured they would immediately pivot to get as much help on the OL as possible, unfortunately then they didn’t have enough amo to do much.

They can look into these guys who are out there now but I get the feeling these guys wont have much impact either and may have problems staying healthy all year also. They have very little on the line though, so unfortunate to have the QB step into that situation out of the gate.

I don’t really see a solution for 2019.

The options out there aren't particularly inspiring, I wouldn't be surprised if one or two potential starters come from the roster cuts in August.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom