Any Fa Dolphins Should Target Now After The Draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Fa Dolphins Should Target Now After The Draft?

The right side of the offensive line is a question mark. If you want a fair evaluation of Rosen I think that's where you concentrate in the second-tier of free agency. I think Reed mostly played LG, but he has some experience at center. As of now, he seems like the leading candidate to nail down the RG position. Davis versus Prince at RT is a little concerning. Is there an upgrade at RT that could help the team?

The right side of the offensive line is a question mark. If you want a fair evaluation of Rosen I think that's where you concentrate in the second-tier of free agency. I think Reed mostly played LG, but he has some experience at center. As of now, he seems like the leading candidate to nail down the RG position. Davis versus Prince at RT is a little concerning. Is there an upgrade at RT that could help the team?

Bunch of older guys, who will probably not make it through a season.. not sure that they will do. Maybe Parnell?

I think we need to re-sign Swanson. Center is a concern for me. I don't think we have anyone healthy

I think we need to re-sign Swanson. Center is a concern for me. I don't think we have anyone healthy
Can he or Kilgore play guard ? between them and Reed we can possibly find a serviceable one for one or two years

Last edited:
Miami needs a pass-rusher, and O-line help, hopefully Miami can get this done, without breaking the bank or going into our nice and amazing draft for next year.

Anyone seen what Danny Shelton is asking for? I'd be interested in bringing him. 12th overall a few years ago. Played for Flores in New England. Run stuffer. Christian Wilkins excelled when he had big ole' Dexter Lawrence plugging holes for him. Perhaps Shelton could fill that role. Young and possibly cheap since he hasn't "lived up" to 12th overall.

Anyone seen what Danny Shelton is asking for? I'd be interested in bringing him. 12th overall a few years ago. Played for Flores in New England. Run stuffer. Christian Wilkins excelled when he had big ole' Dexter Lawrence plugging holes for him. Perhaps Shelton could fill that role. Young and possibly cheap since he hasn't "lived up" to 12th overall.

Haven't seen- but shouldn't be much guaranteed dollars..

We can start signing people today, right?

It no longer counted against the compensatory pick formula as of 11:59 last night?

Back
Top Bottom